Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Zorya 1-0 Leicester City - Vote Now

Zorya 1-0 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 5.4

Total Average Rating

115 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Cengiz Ünder 6.9
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Kelechi Iheanacho 4.2
  4. Manager Confidence 82% +8%

1 hour ago, RowlattsFox said:

Justin most consistent, even if left back is weakest position. We lack balance with him at left back. Under only player likely to do anything but greedy. 

In fairness, I'd be greedy if I had the amount of movement ahead of me that he had tonight. 

7 hours ago, jmono84 said:

I score it like FM. So all start on a 6 and go from there. Nacho didn’t have an amazing game but for me he was between 4-5 like Barnes (FM would have had him around 6.00 I reckon). Nothing they tried really came off except a Nachos shot outside the box.

He did drop back and made a few good passes. I thought he did ok. I think he plays better as part of a two upfront as he likes to drop back and link up but he needs someone to link up with. Noted he had Barnes and Under but Under did well to play more on the wing cutting inside while Barnes despite him

playing rather forward as usual he was still not close enough to Kel. Plus, there was no attacking CM until Maddison came on so there was no one to link up with through the middle as well. Not Kel’s fault. To me, Rodgers is just not utilising him effectively.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1