Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Anyone got Amazon Prime free?

amazon prime offers discounts in the united states... like if you have any kind of government assistance you can get it for half price. or even if you are student.  i’m sure it would be nice if they did the same in the UK.

EDIT:  you can get amazon Prime for £3.99  a month after a 6 month free trial if you’re a student..

Edited by MPH

Yes,I have but only free til Jan 9th. I only watch the matches not much of the pre and post match chat but on my imac i'm very impressed with the pictures and i think it was Ally McCoist  as assistant commentator who did a good job as did the other guy on Newcastle v L'pool. Slight draw back was I think Shearer was giving his deep deep analysis on the panel for N v L. With what he's overpaid on MOTD you would think he would n't 'd be scrapping for a bob everywhere.

Just seen the post above,  may try to claim I'm a 77 year old student,  well I'm studying the matches I watch.

Edited by Alan Frost

Well ,I'll be cornswoggled !! Just found out Amazon Prime matches finish after Christmas. How stupid can I get at my age? At this rate the billionaire bidders for premier league screening will soon have to bid for a weeks worth of matches.  A Months free trial is expensive to a deluded pensioner. If it looks too good to be true it is.

28 minutes ago, Alan Frost said:

Well ,I'll be cornswoggled !! Just found out Amazon Prime matches finish after Christmas. How stupid can I get at my age? At this rate the billionaire bidders for premier league screening will soon have to bid for a weeks worth of matches.  A Months free trial is expensive to a deluded pensioner. If it looks too good to be true it is.

..probably better than being hornswoggled!!!