Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Anyone got Amazon Prime free?

3 minutes ago, AmyLGK said:

You can get a month free anyway from Amazon, you have to sign up and remember to cancel it before the first payment comes out 👍

I’ve had intermittent free months from amazon every now and then, when they randomly offer them.  But nothing lately annoyingly. 

8 minutes ago, shailen said:

You get one month free prime per amazon account. So if you've used it once you won't get the free trial again. 

You can get it more than once on the same account, but I'm not sure how long you need to wait in between. I used mine for a free month last Christmas and I have again this.

• We consider your free or paid membership history, as well as a number of other factors, when determining whether you're eligible for an Amazon Prime free trial.

18 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

If anyone close to a phone contract upgrade I got it through my Simo deal with Vodafone get the whole prime package for free effectively.

Even with upgrading to a handset too get the entertainment package. If you have 20% discount or so its basically free

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Never needed it, not sure i ever will.

I've ordered things on Saturday night that have been delivered on Sunday morning. Some companies would charge £40 for a one-off delivery of that nature, when you factor in the quality football coverage and all the other trimmings Prime offers I couldn't imagine being without it now

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I've ordered things on Saturday night that have been delivered on Sunday morning. Some companies would charge £40 for a one-off delivery of that nature, when you factor in the quality football coverage and all the other trimmings Prime offers I couldn't imagine being without it now

I don't order much off amazon and if i do i'm in no real rush for it, they always seem to be very quick to deliver when I do though.

25 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

This. My student membership at £3.99 a month is obscene value.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

I don't order much off amazon and if i do i'm in no real rush for it, they always seem to be very quick to deliver when I do though.

I don't normally either and like you, normally no rush. With the delivery issues due to the pandemic it's been very useful to get all my parents presents delivered over there, with guaranteed delivery. Came in handy for replacement Christmas lights when a set blew up last weekend too. And to be fair to Amazon they don't rob me blind for delivery, which most do to Northern Ireland.

Edited by FoyleFox