Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tickler28

If you had to choose...

1 minute ago, Lako42 said:

It's not an attitude, its an opinion on football. 

I won't apologise for using previous experience of our performances under presssure to form an opinion on what might happen in similar circumstances in the future. 

Lose today and the gap is tiny. At least one team not currently in the top 4 will have a run, most likely Liverpool. 

If we win then great, obviously, but if we lose then the above applies

So our much improved form, especially against our direct rivals, and the fact we've been far more consistent this season doesn't count?

We're still ahead if we lose today and not only does it require us to lose our ways completely and our opposition to not buckle under pressure as well.
Chelsea's side is young, West Ham are not used to being in this position and Liverpool barely won against Villa who had their star player out. It's absolute hyperbole to 'kiss the CL goodbye' when we're still ahead and with so few games yet to go.

16 hours ago, tickler28 said:

See call me crazy but based on the fact we will inevitably lose to Man City should we make the final.....I'm going for a win tomorrow 

Nothing personal but I hate this attitude. How shit would sport be if the competitors thought like this.

• Like 1