Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Which one...

lol!!!!! you really are quite sad Katy :(. Have you not seen how I'm takin the piss here? lol, that has made my day, thank you very much :D

:cry:

Get a life.

BASIALLY, one of Katys carew, all the nerdy lot, are tying to act all cool and calm and control the forum. BUT us kids have said 1 to many thing, and APPARENTLY whatever goes around comes around. So there ;)

Katy's gangbang have struck back :cry:

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Oh im so mature :cool:

COME ON!! WHERE ARE YA!!

Im sorry guys :cry: I just get so bored waiting for you lot to get back from school, I cant help but cause mischief :(

Its hardly 1-0 but I apparently rose to your bait and you rose to mine with the school thing so 1-1 I believe if we are going to be petty and start counting.

What constitutes a proper job then Daniel? Online romance? Hardly, If I remember rightly if you were old enough you would have asked me out.

Its hardly 1-0 but I apparently rose to your bait and you rose to mine with the school thing so 1-1 I believe if we are going to be petty and start counting.

What constitutes a proper job then Daniel? Online romance? Hardly, If I remember rightly if you were old enough you would have asked me out.

Not now by looking at you these days :o

I've gorra proper job. Working at a proper company , not sat on my arse making cards.

HAHA , Young and naive then me thinks :smile:

Not now by looking at you these days :o

:o:ph34r:

They are just playing the martyr and being banned is just what they want.

And you think I sit on my arse making cards do you? Fine, remove that humongous chip on your shoulder and I may enlighten you.

Come on and enlighten me then.

Tell me my bedtime story :)

Archived