Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wellman

Which one...

Wellman and Muz, can you enlighten us all into what your problem is please?

Some of the things you have said on here are so **** out of order and pathetic it's untrue.

Katy sits on her arse making cards all day does she? Sorry, where is your business? I certainly don't own one and would be interested to know how many members on this place actually did. I think you need to think things out a bit more and realise that running a business does not just involve sitting around making cards :rolleyes:

How **** dare you say some of the things you have, you're both way out of order.

Please come and meet us one match day and put your point of view across in person if you are able to put over an argument face to face.

As for an online romance, where did that come from? It certainly wasn't, maybe if you knew anything about us you would know this. Anyway Muz, if you were older you'd love to be with Katy, apparently.

Looking at Katy these days? Still beautiful chum.

Thank you Sam :blush: But do you know the funniest thing about all this is that they call 'us' (whoever 'us' is supposed to be) sheep but they have become each other over the past few months in everything they do and say. I cant compete with that im afraid.

Ill go back to sitting on my arse making cards I think.

Some of the things you have said on here are so **** out of order and pathetic it's untrue.

Yes

Katy sits on her arse making cards all day does she? Sorry, where is your business? I certainly don't own one and would be interested to know how many members on this place actually did. I think you need to think things out a bit more and realise that running a business does not just involve sitting around making cards :rolleyes:

I could own one, but well done Katy - starting your own business is hard.

How **** dare you say some of the things you have, you're both way out of order.

They are

Please come and meet us one match day and put your point of view across in person if you are able to put over an argument face to face.

Fight, fight, fight

As for an online romance, where did that come from? It certainly wasn't, maybe if you knew anything about us you would know this. Anyway Muz, if you were older you'd love to be with Katy, apparently.

Tell me how you both met, would love to know....

I would :thumbup:

Thank you Sam :blush: But do you know the funniest thing about all this is that they call 'us' (whoever 'us' is supposed to be) sheep but they have become each other over the past few months in everything they do and say. I cant compete with that im afraid.

Dont worry your head you wont have to

Ill go back to sitting on my arse making cards I think.

Nothing wrong with that

I love a happy ending :wub:

I love the one in Gone with the wind

Oh, and I aint travelling 3 and half hours just to come and meet you ;)

It is a long time..

Just edited to make your reply more clear in bold :thumbup:

I love a happy ending :wub:

Oh, and I aint travelling 3 and half hours just to come and meet you ;)

I think you should apologise for what you've said Wellman, it's so out of order.

Where have the personal insults come from? What are you trying to gain from that? You're acting like such a kid.

As for travelling 3 and a half hours, if you do it for the football, it wouldn't do you any harm to come and put your point across face to face to us. If you can say things on here, I assume you can say them to the people in the real world.

I would love to know why ive suddenly become the devil incarnate and the worlds ugliest person, care to fill me in (not literally) Wellman?

Even if I really disliked someone I would never get personal about their appearance, im not the most confident about mine and you just trampled over me like a herd of cattle, did I honestly deserve that?

Would it make you happy if I fecked off the forum altogether, do I make it totally a totally unenjoyable experience being here? Theres obviously a lot of hatred built up in you and Muz from somewhere, when we used to get on fine.

Come on, talk to me like the mature sensible adult you claim to be.

I would love to know why ive suddenly become the devil incarnate and the worlds ugliest person, care to fill me in (not literally) Wellman?

Even if I really disliked someone I would never get personal about their appearance, im not the most confident about mine and you just trampled over me like a herd of cattle, did I honestly deserve that?

Would it make you happy if I fecked off the forum altogether, do I make it totally a totally unenjoyable experience being here? Theres obviously a lot of hatred built up in you and Muz from somewhere, when we used to get on fine.

Come on, talk to me like the mature sensible adult you claim to be.

Dont leave i think you are beautiful, your a lucky Man - Cobbo

Dont leave i think you are beautiful, your a lucky Man - Cobbo

:o Thankyou thats a very kind and lovely thing to say :blush: I have no intention of leaving, I just want to find out what the problem is with Wellman et al

All this wouldn't have happened if 1 of the admin lot hadn't changed my sig.

Sorry, so why does that lead to someone receiving personal abuse?

Especially someone who can't have changed your bloody sig!

I think you owe someone an apology.

:cry: Im so Jealous its untrue.

I dont want too meet you Cobbo , im an internet hardman thats all :blush:

Big ya self up Gee

Your just a total twat.

:wub:^_^

Unbelievable.

Did this all start from the Jase thing?

Muz/Wellman I don't know either of you from Adam but you seem to have some sort of pact against some people without reason.

I do however know Katy and Cobbo having met them and I don't think they are deserving of the comments that you throw at them. Personal attacks like that are bang out of order.

I've never met Mr C but the fact that he started this board and got it to where it is says to me that he is far from being a twat.

Maybe you just want to try and sabotage the whole thing.

Unbelievable.

Did this all start from the Jase thing?

Muz/Wellman I don't know either of you from Adam but you seem to have some sort of pact against some people without reason.

I do however know Katy and Cobbo having met them and I don't think they are deserving of the comments that you throw at them. Personal attacks like that are bang out of order.

I've never met Mr C but the fact that he started this board and got it to where it is says to me that he is far from being a twat.

Maybe you just want to try and sabotage the whole thing.

I'm listening to THE BEASTIE BOYS - SABOTAGE in honour of this thread.

Archived