Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Burnley - 25 September 3pm

Just now, phoneticerror said:

There’s links for the whole season, but until they go on sale for the Fox members the availability will all look the same.

Thanks, I’m a season ticket holder with only 403 points, have to wait until Friday to see availability for me and helper. I’ve told bosswoman and granddaughter  I’ll drop them in Brighton for the day whilst we go to game.  

• Like 1

Just now, Lesterlad said:

Thanks, I’m a season ticket holder with only 403 points, have to wait until Friday to see availability for me and helper. I’ve told bosswoman and granddaughter  I’ll drop them in Brighton for the day whilst we go to game.  

Apologies, I edited my reply because I wasn’t sure if you meant Home or Away. For home games I’ve figured out how to change the URL with the relevant team name, date etc and it works. But unfortunately I’ve not figured out the away URL sequence 😂 Ratters might be able to help, but I can’t figure it out, sorry.

4 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Yeah I know. For it to still be down at a time that tickets are meant to be made available to Fox Members is very poor. It’ll go up at some point random today and be a free for all.

Yeah exactly- i woke up this morning thinking it would be back working again, but no surprises there! You’d think they’d have stuff like this sorted

3 minutes ago, Chloe_77 said:

Yeah exactly- i woke up this morning thinking it would be back working again, but no surprises there! You’d think they’d have stuff like this sorted

It has got to be a bit of laziness surely? I mean, World Pay is crap but it won’t have gone down for 20+ hours. It’s almost like somebody went home last night and forgot to click the button to make the site live again.

Looking forward to tickets going on sale with no notice and only being able to get crappy seats.

Edited by phoneticerror

4 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

It has got to be a bit of laziness surely? I mean, World Pay is crap but it won’t have gone down for 20+ hours. It’s almost like somebody went home last night and forgot to click the button to make the site live again.

Looking forward to tickets going on sale with no notice and only being able to get crappy seats.

Now that wouldn’t surprise me if that’s happened!!! It’s is disappointing though- it’s not like this rarely happens- it’s happened various times this past 2 months. This definitely is the longest it’s been down which is very typical. 

It’s not even like we can phone up because the  LCFC phone lines don’t open until gone 9am!!!

Don’t get me started on that- thankfully this isn’t an A fixture like man city, so i wouldn’t see it selling out too quickly. 

Just now, Chloe_77 said:

Now that wouldn’t surprise me if that’s happened!!! It’s is disappointing though- it’s not like this rarely happens- it’s happened various times this past 2 months. This definitely is the longest it’s been down which is very typical. 

It’s not even like we can phone up because the  LCFC phone lines don’t open until gone 9am!!!

Don’t get me started on that- thankfully this isn’t an A fixture like man city, so i wouldn’t see it selling out too quickly. 

I was quite surprised to see that this fixture sold reasonably well. I was looking at the seats a few days ago and it wasn’t a million miles away from the availability left for all members for Man City last week. Although a lot of people are going to have sore arses from last nights match to rush online this morning. I’d still like to secure the tickets. Just a bit of a 🖕 to the supporters here, especially as it went down shortly after the Europa bundle went live.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I was quite surprised to see that this fixture sold reasonably well. I was looking at the seats a few days ago and it wasn’t a million miles away from the availability left for all members for Man City last week. Although a lot of people are going to have sore arses from last nights match to rush online this morning. I’d still like to secure the tickets. Just a bit of a 🖕 to the supporters here, especially as it went down shortly after the Europa bundle went live.

Site is live right now 

• Thanks 1

Member of family has just purchased tickets for this with membership and has been told in confirmation email they have to collect tickets on day of game, is that normal? 
Sorry for the random question but I’m a STH so not had to purchase individual match tickets before 

11 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Member of family has just purchased tickets for this with membership and has been told in confirmation email they have to collect tickets on day of game, is that normal? 
Sorry for the random question but I’m a STH so not had to purchase individual match tickets before 

That’s not normal, I bought this morning and the only option I had was Print at Home and they were attached to my email confirmation as usual

• Like 1

On 23/08/2021 at 11:03, phoneticerror said:

Apologies, I edited my reply because I wasn’t sure if you meant Home or Away. For home games I’ve figured out how to change the URL with the relevant team name, date etc and it works. But unfortunately I’ve not figured out the away URL sequence 😂 Ratters might be able to help, but I can’t figure it out, sorry.

Here you go, the "&" caused some issues :-) 

Brighton Tickets

and here's the Palace game

Crystal Palace Tickets

Edited by ratters
  • Thanks 1