Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Burnley - 25 September 3pm

Leicester City v Burnley
Premier League 
King Power Stadium
25 Sep 2021
Sat 15:00

Category B Fixture 

Fox Members 50+ points | Monday 16 August 
Fox Members 35+ points | Wednesday 18 August 
Fox Members 15+ points | Friday 20 August
All Fox Members | Tuesday 24 August
Season Ticket Holder Guest | Thursday 26 August
Please note that conditions of entry may be imposed on this fixture after the purchase of tickets.

56 minutes ago, AjcW said:

This seems to be a game I end up going to every season lol however tickets will be out the day after I've dropped £140 on the Europa games so might not be this year.

I’m hoping for family stand, so it should only be about £33 for this fixture if I can do that. Can we resell the Europa tickets if we can’t make one of the matches? Just noticed I’m on holiday the week of the October game, but was still thinking of getting the 3 match bundle 

5 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I’m hoping for family stand, so it should only be about £33 for this fixture if I can do that. Can we resell the Europa tickets if we can’t make one of the matches? Just noticed I’m on holiday the week of the October game, but was still thinking of getting the 3 match bundle 

I was wondering the same, I'm sure you will be able to as they're not put onto a card or anything (unless you're an ST)

I'm trying to think back to the champions league ones and I can't remember if mine were all printed at once and sent or if they did it every couple of weeks. Think they might have all been sent at once in a nice wallet IIRC

8 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I was wondering the same, I'm sure you will be able to as they're not put onto a card or anything (unless you're an ST)

I'm trying to think back to the champions league ones and I can't remember if mine were all printed at once and sent or if they did it every couple of weeks. Think they might have all been sent at once in a nice wallet IIRC

Yes they all came together in a CL cardboard wallet 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, 09bballer said:

Quite sure that you don't, it's only first team games.

5 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

That’s my understanding. You can buy as many tickets as you want under any name too, so it’s be a free for all 😹😹

Anyone know how i can refund 49 tickets? Asking for a friend.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Linky no worky for me 

the full address does work!  Just don’t click it from original post 

Yeah, there’s no way of making the link work unfortunately. Happened with previous links from other people, afraid everybody is going to have to spend 2 seconds of their time copying and pasting 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluegirl1970 said:

Can anyone give me a bit of advice about getting hold of tickets for this game please? Is there any chance of tickets going on general sale or are they likely to sell out to members? Thanks 😊

If I’m honest, it’s selling quite well and hasn’t gone on sale to all members yet. But there’s been no word of general sale at this stage. The club haven’t really announced general sales of late, Wembley and Villarreal friendly went on sale to general public without much notice and little advertisement 

Edited by phoneticerror

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

If I’m honest, it’s selling quite well and hasn’t gone on sale to all members yet. But there’s been no word of general sale at this stage. The club haven’t really announced general sales of late, Wembley and Villarreal friendly went on sale to general public without much notice and little advertisement 

Thanks @phoneticerror I'll keep an eye on it this week then and see what happens