Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Burnley - 25 September 3pm

The club seem desperate to not put Premier League tickets on general sale, almost to the point that they’d rather lose out on the sale completely. It seems strange that we’ve got over 500 tickets left with only 3 days to go and there not on general sale.

47 minutes ago, dnewty said:

The club seem desperate to not put Premier League tickets on general sale, almost to the point that they’d rather lose out on the sale completely. It seems strange that we’ve got over 500 tickets left with only 3 days to go and there not on general sale.

It’s just getting daft now

7 hours ago, dnewty said:

Is it not more to protect the Membership Status? - I don't know a lot about it but if you can get tickets at General Sale why buy a Membership? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

Is it not more to protect the Membership Status? - I don't know a lot about it but if you can get tickets at General Sale why buy a Membership? 

There will be people who have a membership who haven’t brought a ticket. If the was 3 days to go with less than 100 tickets left then maybe, but when there’s over 500 I find it ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

So if you wanted to go to your first Leicester game, you still could not buy a ticket for this?

No lol

The ticketing makes no sense this season. Like leaving Napoli at home on members sale until a few days before and then suddenly giving out 4 to anyone on general sale. People need to plan these things 

4 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Can’t be the only one who is put right off by stunts like that.

I agree.  I think memberships are OK for people who go regularly, and want to have priority over other non season ticket holders.  But if you're thinking about going to your first game or can only get to occasional matches because you live miles away or can't afford it etc, memberships are a shit deal.   

1 hour ago, Winchesterfox said:

I agree.  I think memberships are OK for people who go regularly, and want to have priority over other non season ticket holders.  But if you're thinking about going to your first game or can only get to occasional matches because you live miles away or can't afford it etc, memberships are a shit deal.   

Aren’t tickets cheaper to members? Usually £5-10 more per head to general sale. Membership pays for itself after about 4-5 games 

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Aren’t tickets cheaper to members? Usually £5-10 more per head to general sale. Membership pays for itself after about 4-5 games 

No, don't think so, if they were I'm pretty sure that's one of the first things they'd mention when trying to flog memberships to people.

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

There was a discount for the Europa League matches, but I thought that was an exception. 

I just don't get the point of having restrictions that lead to empty seats for a match.