Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Burnley - 25 September 3pm

10 hours ago, adejo92 said:

There will be a few empty seats too if Ronaldo picks up an injury before this match. :giggle:

A fair amount of seats usually available to Fox members in block P aren’t listed. Not sure about anywhere else, but I’d be interested to know the reasoning.

Not holding out hope of getting tickets for this one.

51 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

A fair amount of seats usually available to Fox members in block P aren’t listed. Not sure about anywhere else, but I’d be interested to know the reasoning.

Not holding out hope of getting tickets for this one.

Possibly given to schools or local clubs?

2 hours ago, Harry96 said:

Is it on general sale? 

I don’t believe so at current. Around 900 tickets left between M1 and M2 so I guess if they’ve not shifted them in the next couple of weeks they could put them on. 
Just pure speculation from me there though. 

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Just under 1000

Without going back and finding out for sure. Assuming Burnley have returned tickets, which I think they normally do. With there being just under 1000 left then we’ve sold just as much as we normally would for a home game if not more. 

8 hours ago, Blue717 said:

Without going back and finding out for sure. Assuming Burnley have returned tickets, which I think they normally do. With there being just under 1000 left then we’ve sold just as much as we normally would for a home game if not more. 

We’ve sold more because we have two extra blocks on sale, with both blocks having a little under 1000 seats capacity.

Still enough time to sell to general public and earn a bit more cash for the club. Especially as they inflate the ticket prices for non-members.

• 2 weeks later...