Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Vardy is super rich there's no doubt about that. But with his late introduction into football with us (and his wife's legal bills) then he's probably missed out on 5 years at least of quality wages.

 

I'd like to see him next to Micah Richards on MOTD drinking red bulls, I think he'd suit that.

Edited by UHDrive
Typo
Posted
On 04/09/2021 at 19:20, An Sionnach said:

Most,  probably not,  but I am pretty sure they would have loved Keane, Giggs and Rooney ,all better than Beckham , but they didn't go. Gerrard put Liverpool before the money as well. 

I think that might not be down to loyalty and more to do with being frightened of having to learn a new language / being out of their comfort zone.

Can't really imagine Roonpig speaking Spanish while eating pimientos de padron and sipping on a nice Rioja.

Gerrard wanted to move a few times but bottled it due to numerous death threats, I believe.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...