Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

£5 off Crewe Tickets with the Mercury

So its an absolute fact, that a non sth can watch city cheaper tomorrow!! How do you feel about that Ric? Feel let down, feel a sharp pain in your back, cheated, discriminated against perhaps :D

I feel fine Lush. Reason being because I know over the course of the season i'll be saving alot more money than non season tickets holders would if they went to every home game and paid for the cheapest match-day ticket (adult price that is).

The fact that non season ticket holders can go to the game for about £5 or whatever it is doesn't bother me, if the club suddenly decided that non ST's could go to every home game for £5 for the rest of the season then I would be pissed off but that's not the case is it?

£5 one week, £20 the next. Whereas I don't pay that do I lush? I pay £299 for the whole season and go to 23 matches, which if you work it out is £13 each game. I'm happy with that. I think there was a poll done on one City forum and the most popular price fans would be willing to pay averaged about £15 a match which is what we pay with a few quid to spare!

Take an adult with you and you both get in for a Tenner:

<h3 class="headline">Early Bird Crewe Deal </h3> 0,,10274%7E458565,00.jpgThe first 100 visitors to the Walkers Stadium ticket office on Saturday morning can secure a special Family Tickets (two adults and two concessions) for the Championship clash against Crewe for just £20.

There will also be 50 pairs of tickets available (one adult one concession) priced at just £10 on the day.

The ticket office doors open at 9am prompt - and the tickets will only be available on a first come first served basis.

City's head of football administration Chris Tinbergen said: "We have now well surpassed out biggest gate of the season in pre-match sales alone. It promises to be a great day."

Fans are also being urged to arrive early to avoid congestion.

Tinbergen added: "We are expecting a big walk up of fans on the day and our advice to all supporters would be to give yourselves plenty of time to get to the stadium, especially if you are buying tickets on the day."

Thats all well and good AVG but theres no way Rys going to be up at that hour on a saturday :ph34r:

:D Are you telling us all here, that you have a very similar afiliation with the sale of products both LCFC and tescoss sell?

Your talking utter rubbish in your 2nd point. If you literally offerd every single STH the benefit difference (£8) between the cost of the crewe game in CASH, in their hand, they`d take the dosh. Have you ever sung **wheres the money gone, wheres the money gone** ;)

I made only one point. You're very fond of splitting hairs I notice, especially when they are not to be split in the first place.

I also wish I could compartmentalise my life as wonderfully as you have. No grey areas would certainly help. I wish my life was so simple, however if the only way to do that is to be simple, I'll stick with what I've got, thank you.

As for contacting peterjones, do you really think an over payed, over slaved puppet will change the system just for me. The people working for our football club, have already shown their sickening and back stabbing ability. If they really thought that discriminating against STH`s wasnt a good idea, they wouldnt do it in the first place.

'Peter Jones' is how normal people write names. :thumbup:

I'm not at all surprised with this response to be fair, it sums you up a treat.

If you can't be bothered to contact the club and complain in person, then you've no right to moan on here about it.

Archived