Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

£5 off Crewe Tickets with the Mercury

I'd rather be christmas shopping to be honest! :D

I hate Christmas shopping, buying things, for people that they don't want just because it's Christmas and you have to show you care. Bah Humbug :P

What was wrong with giving an orange and saying Happy Christmas.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok Foxy folks - Mercury Vouchers, I've got 17 if anyone is at all interested in saving a few pennies.

I'll even pay the postage to send them to you, you can't ask for better than that.

Come on then suckers :whistle: Who's for the Leicester Mercury's Christmas Fixture against Crewe?

Does anyone wana buy my season ticket, it`ll only work out to £13 for the crewe game, bargin :(

STH`s = shafted.

Over the course of a season, you will pay less per game overall with a Season Ticket than buying on an individual basis for every game, irrespective of any reduced ticket schemes such as the Crewe game.

I know this point has been made to you before, and I imagine it will go over your head again, but that is a fact, Lush.

Does anyone wana buy my season ticket, it`ll only work out to £13 for the crewe game, bargin :(

STH`s = shafted.

:banghead:

As long as you feel like you're getting value for money, eh.

Over the course of a season, you will pay less per game overall with a Season Ticket than buying on an individual basis for every game, irrespective of any reduced ticket schemes such as the Crewe game.

I know this point has been made to you before, and I imagine it will go over your head again, but that is a fact, Lush.

I totally agree with you. The point your spinning brain missed, yet again (although i think you did so on purpose), is that JUST FOR THIS GAME, THE BRIGHTON GAME, AND THE COV GAME, STH`S ARE BEING, AND HAVE BEEN SHAFTED, that is also a fact, scowy.

But V ipswich for instance, we were rewarded for our loyalty, and rightly so.

I totally agree with you. The point your spinning brain missed, yet again (although i think you did so on purpose), is that JUST FOR THIS GAME, THE BRIGHTON GAME, AND THE COV GAME, STH`S ARE BEING, AND HAVE BEEN SHAFTED, that is also a fact, scowy.

ooooooh, three out of twenty-three. :o :o :o

Sack the board, string them from the lamp-posts and the bridges, burn the stadium down!! How dare they!!

ooooooh, three out of twenty-three. :o :o :o

Sack the board, string them from the lamp-posts and the bridges, burn the stadium down!! How dare they!!

Thats 3 too many Lease as well you know! :rolleyes: Sod the fact that it gets the crowds in and we get a better deal in the long run, as long as lush has something to moan about.

Now Lush - you're confusing Fact and Opinion yet again.

Let's clarify the difference for you again. Now read carefully, you might learn something.

Fact: In reality or in truth; actually. Uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices:

Opinion: A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof. Influenced by emotions or personal prejudices:

The fact is, that over the course of a season, we'll be paying less per game on average with a Season Ticket compared to buying on an individual basis. Even you have admitted that.

Us being shafted (According to you) for those games highlighted is your opinion. Just because those particular games work out less than the worth of a season ticket on average, the whole point of a season ticket is to guarantee your seat for every game, which will work out less over a course of a season. You're shortsighted beyond belief.

Why is it only you who feels this way?

Because you fail to engage with your own brain.

Us being shafted (According to you) for those games highlighted is your opinion. Just because those particular games work out less than the worth of a season ticket on average, the whole point of a season ticket is to guarantee your seat for every game, which will work out less over a course of a season. You're shortsighted beyond belief.

Why is it only you who feels this way?

I do hear what you say. Try looking at it this way. We pay a sum of money UPFRONT, the reason we do this, is like you say, so that were guarenteed a seat, but also, that we get a financial benefit PER game (which is the main reason).

By charging non sth`s less/more PER game, then they see fit to pick n choose from, means we get shafted for being loyal, when they dont choose the expensive games, but instead the cheaper ones.

That is not just my opinion, it is a fact of life itself. You can beat about the logistics all you want, put personal spin on it, but the facts remain the same throughout.

I honestly do not know why others are scared to make the point i do. Maybe they feel i do a good enough job on my own. Maybe they dont wana get involved, because you will critisize them. Sometimes people are scared of speaking out, and they want someone else to do it for them. Sometimes people cant be bothered. Since this debate occured, its quite possible that people who agree with me didnt wana be seen to be agreeing with someone thats been given "restricted" access, for fear others will brandish them harshly.

Im all for ways of filling our ground, but discrimination is not the answer, not even "positive" discrimination. How about the players start working for a living, and earn their thousands of pounds each week by GETTING bums on seats, now that would be the ideal way, and we`ll be appreciated for our loyalty :)

I do hear what you say. Try looking at it this way. We pay a sum of money UPFRONT, the reason we do this, is like you say, so that were guarenteed a seat, but also, that we get a financial benefit PER game (which is the main reason).

By charging non sth`s less/more PER game, then they see fit to pick n choose from, means we get shafted for being loyal, when they dont choose the expensive games, but instead the cheaper ones.

That is not just my opinion, it is a fact of life itself. You can beat about the logistics all you want, put personal spin on it, but the facts remain the same throughout.

I honestly do not know why others are scared to make the point i do. Maybe they feel i do a good enough job on my own. Maybe they dont wana get involved, because you will critisize them. Sometimes people are scared of speaking out, and they want someone else to do it for them. Sometimes people cant be bothered. Since this debate occured, its quite possible that people who agree with me didnt wana be seen to be agreeing with someone thats been given "restricted" access, for fear others will brandish them harshly.

Im all for ways of filling our ground, but discrimination is not the answer, not even "positive" discrimination. How about the players start working for a living, and earn their thousands of pounds each week by GETTING bums on seats, now that would be the ideal way, and we`ll be appreciated for our loyalty :)

Yes but we can all sleep well in our beds at night (unlike Lisa apparently :blink: ) because by having a ST we ARE loyal supporters of our beloved club. As for me personally, its more convient for me to have a ST because of where I live and the arsing about getting tickets rather than the price aspect.

Season ticket prices were not worked out on an 'average price' basis anyway. They were calculated to accomodate variation in matchday prices. So saying that a ST holder pays £13 a game is not strictly true. Using the average price per game was spin designed to get people buying their tickets. For someone who claims to dislike spin, you fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

Season ticket prices were not worked out on an 'average price' basis anyway.

They were calculated to accomodate variation in matchday prices.

So saying that a ST holder pays £13 a game is not strictly true.

Using the average price per game was spin designed to get people buying their tickets.

For someone who claims to dislike spin, you fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

The birch who works for city, has talked about the average price for us. Was he wrong to say that?

Does your 2nd point describe the word average?

Its poor spin to suggest that we only pay a lump sum for the season, as your next point quantifies that.

Now you are accussing our club of spin, which is usually known as deception, a blag, "cheating" the customer, and i agree :thumbup:

Its no wonder people like FT, come away from LCFC carpet, spewing the same kind of filth.

I knew what the price per game was. I didnt need over paid slaves to sell it me. I feel for those who dont realise the nastyness in which you described our club, but hey, some of them are fully grown adults, BUT some of them arnt.

The birch who works for city, has talked about the average price for us. Was he wrong to say that?

Does your 2nd point describe the word average?

Its poor spin to suggest that we only pay a lump sum for the season, as your next point quantifies that.

Now you are accussing our club of spin, which is usually known as deception, a blag, "cheating" the customer, and i agree :thumbup:

Its no wonder people like FT, come away from LCFC carpet, spewing the same kind of filth.

I knew what the price per game was. I didnt need over paid slaves to sell it me. I feel for those who dont realise the nastyness in which you described our club, but hey, some of them are fully grown adults, BUT some of them arnt.

I feel so sorry for you.

Archived