Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

£5 off Crewe Tickets with the Mercury

:D Why?

When you go to the supermarket, and you've loaded your trolley with your weekly/monthly groceries, and you're standing at the checkout, do the people who only ever buy things with reduced tickets, and that are on special offer wind you up? Because believe me, there are people who do that.

When you go to the supermarket, and you've loaded your trolley with your weekly/monthly groceries, and you're standing at the checkout, do the people who only ever buy things with reduced tickets, and that are on special offer wind you up?

No, i have very little affiliation with tescos. I LOVE LCFC, and it hurts me when they (my extended family) stab me in the back. :(

No, i have very little affiliation with tescos. I LOVE LCFC, and it hurts me when they (my extended family) stab me in the back. :(

I personally don't see how you can disseminate the two. I don't think anyone else can either.

If you feel so strongly about this matter, which you appear to be very much in the minority over, I suggest that you contact the club directly. [email protected]

Well i'm looking forward to visiting the Walkers for my 1st venture of the season from the south coast! First stop Bedford tonight then upto Leicester in the morning, can't wait! I wanna hear all of you sing your hearts out in F1...

Sorry just thought i'd interrupt the bickering above :whistle:

One of my mates told me, but I have just read on the OS that 500 ONLINE tickets are available!!! My mate could have got confused with the ONLINE availablilty

Confused mates are always dangerous when in the wrong place at the wrong time !

My guess would be more likely 5,000 left.

I personally don't see how you can disseminate the two. I don't think anyone else can either.

If you feel so strongly about this matter, which you appear to be very much in the minority over, I suggest that you contact the club directly. [email protected]

:D Are you telling us all here, that you have a very similar afiliation with the sale of products both LCFC and tescoss sell?

Your talking utter rubbish in your 2nd point. If you literally offerd every single STH the benefit difference (£8) between the cost of the crewe game in CASH, in their hand, they`d take the dosh. Have you ever sung **wheres the money gone, wheres the money gone** ;)

As for contacting peterjones, do you really think an over payed, over slaved puppet will change the system just for me. The people working for our football club, have already shown their sickening and back stabbing ability. If they really thought that discriminating against STH`s wasnt a good idea, they wouldnt do it in the first place.

:D Are you telling us all here, that you have a very similar afiliation with the sale of products both LCFC and tescoss sell?

Your talking utter rubbish in your 2nd point. If you literally offerd every single STH the benefit difference (£8) between the cost of the crewe game in CASH, in their hand, they`d take the dosh. Have you ever sung **wheres the money gone, wheres the money gone** ;)

As for contacting peterjones, do you really think an over payed, over slaved puppet will change the system just for me. The people working for our football club, have already shown their sickening and back stabbing ability. If they really thought that discriminating against STH`s wasnt a good idea, they wouldnt do it in the first place.

I have it on good authority that we season ticket holders are just pawns in a game of subtefuge and are having to suffer this discriminatory action purely because the club has a personal vendetta against lush, the rest of us just happen to be in the firing line. C'est la vie ;)

I have it on good authority that we season ticket holders are just pawns in a game of subtefuge and are having to suffer this discriminatory action purely because the club has a personal vendetta against lush, the rest of us just happen to be in the firing line. C'est la vie ;)

:D very true :thumbup:

Lush I think you'll find that every outlet in the world that is responsible for 'selling goods' will at some point have offers on which sells their product at a reduced rate to what some people have paid. Are you saying that this shouldn't be the case or it shouldn't be the case for the heard earned supporters of that product such as yourself as a Leicester fan?

The fact is as a season ticket holder, you purchase a season ticket because a) you want to go to every home match Leicester play and b) because the season ticket price works out alot cheaper than every match day ticket throughout the season. People wouldn't buy a season ticket if they weren't going to get value for money and that's why clubs offer this scheme, fans don't do it purely out of loyalty to the club. Well if they do then they are deluded.

Are you saying that there should never be any such offers as the Crewe match-day ticket? Or are you saying that if company's offer their products at a reduced rate for a certain period of time that they should refund customers who have bought that product at an earlier date? If you do then you are a moron, how could that be possible? If you bought that product a day before for the full price and then the next day it was alot cheaper then I could understand you being aggrieved but the fact you've bought a season ticket for a rate that makes games alot cheaper over the course of the season than each individual match ticket then I don't understand your annoyance?

I think it's just another case of something strange for you to be controversial about if that isn't the case then i'd suggest a day at a health farm at full rate though, no special offer for you sunshine it might upset the applecart.

Are you saying that this shouldn't be the case or it shouldn't be the case for the heard earned supporters of that product such as yourself as a Leicester fan?

Loyal supporters of tescos get rewards for their loyalty, through a loyalty card AHEAD of non tesco loyals. sth`s at city, get a loyalty discount, but non sth`s get a better deal :ermm: Its not fair. Would you rather have that £8 difference in your pocket? FOUR beers Ric, think about it hmm 4 beers lovely jubley :)

fans don't do it purely out of loyalty to the club. Well if they do then they are deluded.

Some do Ric, because their club ask them to. I get a st because i expect a better discount PER game, atleast thats what im told i`ll recieve :rolleyes:

Are you saying that there should never be any such offers as the Crewe match-day ticket?

Not this particular offer, but im all for better discount for the most loyal fans.

Or are you saying that if company's offer their products at a reduced rate for a certain period of time that they should refund customers who have bought that product at an earlier date?

YES!

how could that be possible?

They could refund me £8 for FOUR beers, lovely jubley.

but the fact you've bought a season ticket for a rate that makes games alot cheaper over the course of the season than each individual match ticket then I don't understand your annoyance?

Thats because unlike most of the time, you have your head in your @rse. Its impossible for a lad of your calibre to read in the dark ;) Switch the light on, and read paragraph one again.

I think it's just another case of something strange for you to be controversial about

Your assuming qualities are very poor.

From the OS:

Last 500 Tickets Go On Sale

Leicester City have released their final batch of 500 tickets online this morning (Friday).

Supporters have now got the chance of securing their seats for Saturday's championship clash against Crewe at just £8 for adults and £3 for concessions on a first come first served basis.

BUT HURRY - these specially discounted tickets are only available online - and are expected to sell out very quickly.

City look set to post their biggest attendance of the season to date when they take on the Railwaymen - eclipsing the 23,326 figure when they took on Burnley in October.

Fans will be eager to see Craig Levein's side back in action at the Walkers after the Foxes thrashed high-fliers Sheffield United 4-2 in their last home fixture.

The club are hoping for a real carnival atmosphere on the day - and will be firing 50 blue and white beach balls and 1000 balloons into the crowd before the game

Very poor response Lush, I expect better from a seasoned moaner like you.

Some do Ric, because their club ask them to. I get a st because i expect a better discount PER game, atleast thats what im told i`ll recieve

You do get a better discount than any other non-season ticket fans over the season, don't you realise that? How many years have you been having season tickets? This certainly isn't the first time the club has done something like this and i'm sure you were fully aware that this might happen when you got your season ticket this season.

Do you understand averages Lush? I'm pretty sure this sort of stuff was taught to kids after a few years of primary school. The club has never said that when you buy a season ticket the average price per match will be cheaper than ANY match-day ticket, but what they do say is that over the course of the season your season ticket price will work out cheaper than all the match-day tickets added together and if I remember rightly that works out at abotu £13 per match.

£13 per match is good value for money and i'm knowledgable enough to work out that there might be some match-day tickets that charge fans £25 per match and some that charge less than a tenner but over the course of the season i've saved myself a hell of alot of money.

Some do Ric, because their club ask them to. I get a st because i expect a better discount PER game, atleast thats what im told i`ll recieve

You do get a better discount than any other non-season ticket fans over the season, don't you realise that? How many years have you been having season tickets? This certainly isn't the first time the club has done something like this and i'm sure you were fully aware that this might happen when you got your season ticket this season.

Do you understand averages Lush? I'm pretty sure this sort of stuff was taught to kids after a few years of primary school. The club has never said that when you buy a season ticket the average price per match will be cheaper than ANY match-day ticket, but what they do say is that over the course of the season your season ticket price will work out cheaper than all the match-day tickets added together and if I remember rightly that works out at abotu £13 per match.

£13 per match is good value for money and i'm knowledgable enough to work out that there might be some match-day tickets that charge fans £25 per match and some that charge less than a tenner but over the course of the season i've saved myself a hell of alot of money.

Well said. :thumbup:

Season Tickets in the long run do save you a hell of a lot of money. especially if your 22+

Ric, as per usual with lush you're wasting your time. Black's always been White him because it makes him feel superior, but we all know differently don't we? ;):)

You do get a better discount than any other non-season ticket fans over the season, don't you realise that?

I fully agree with you :D Where did you learn that spin, college, i`d ask for your money back ;)

How about per game, like tommorrow, or is your head stuck somewhere dark? Come on ric, are you THAT stupid you cannot work it out, or are you just an argumentative noitall trying to wind me up.

This certainly isn't the first time the club has done something like this and i'm sure you were fully aware that this might happen when you got your season ticket this season.

Unless we get promotion, it will no doubt happen next season, for sure. Get ready for another blockbusting debate sesh ;)

Im sure some stato will provide the average price so far to non sth`s.

So its an absolute fact, that a non sth can watch city cheaper tomorrow!! How do you feel about that Ric? Feel let down, feel a sharp pain in your back, cheated, discriminated against perhaps :D

Ric, as per usual with lush you're wasting your time. Black's always been White him because it makes him feel superior, but we all know differently don't we? ;):)

:D Rics a great guy, not many would wana buy LCFC FOUR pints of beer for nothing. Wheres ya local Ric :D

I fully agree with you :D Where did you learn that spin, college, i`d ask for your money back ;)

How about per game, like tommorrow, or is your head stuck somewhere dark? Come on ric, are you THAT stupid you cannot work it out, or are you just an argumentative noitall trying to wind me up.

Unless we get promotion, it will no doubt happen next season, for sure. Get ready for another blockbusting debate sesh ;)

Im sure some stato will provide the average price so far to non sth`s.

So its an absolute fact, that a non sth can watch city cheaper tomorrow!! How do you feel about that Ric? Feel let down, feel a sharp pain in your back, cheated, discriminated against perhaps :D

The only pain I feel is the one in arse from all your childish blubbering :sleep: :D

So how much is it going to be if I just turn up tommorow for a 19 year old non member. Cheapest seat possible.

Take an adult with you and you both get in for a Tenner:

Early Bird Crewe Deal

0,,10274%7E458565,00.jpg

The first 100 visitors to the Walkers Stadium ticket office on Saturday morning can secure a special Family Tickets (two adults and two concessions) for the Championship clash against Crewe for just £20.

There will also be 50 pairs of tickets available (one adult one concession) priced at just £10 on the day.

The ticket office doors open at 9am prompt - and the tickets will only be available on a first come first served basis.

City's head of football administration Chris Tinbergen said: "We have now well surpassed out biggest gate of the season in pre-match sales alone. It promises to be a great day."

Fans are also being urged to arrive early to avoid congestion.

Tinbergen added: "We are expecting a big walk up of fans on the day and our advice to all supporters would be to give yourselves plenty of time to get to the stadium, especially if you are buying tickets on the day."

Archived