Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesS92

Season Ticket - Premium / First Floor / B2

Hi,

Finally managed to find this forum - should have been here many years ago. I understand the difficulty of getting a ST, albeit I just wondered what the best method would be to secure 2x Premium, B2, First floor (either)? Is it possible to “buy” from somebody else then get the name released and re assigned - what’s the protocol here - understand I would have to maybe pay a “release” fee to the seller.

If not can anyone help / assist in how I can get into these seats on a regular basis? 

Thank you all ever so much. - Id be a holder for 30+ years! 

4CFCFAA7-9B1A-475C-91F3-1D952D0B11C2.jpeg

You'd have to join the queue by being a member and then go in a ballot even then there would have to be spare seats where you want them.

That's what I understand to be your only option.

Presumably choice of seats would be extremely limited due to the lack of available season tickets each season. 90% of our fan base are like white walkers so you'll probably have to wait about 300 years for each to die before season tickets become available!

Out of interest, does anyone know roughly how many season tickets are up for grabs via the ballet usually and if there are other ways to obtain one? Never really looked it up before until seeing this thread,

Edited by adejo92
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, FoxesS92 said:

Hi,

Finally managed to find this forum - should have been here many years ago. I understand the difficulty of getting a ST, albeit I just wondered what the best method would be to secure 2x Premium, B2, First floor (either)? Is it possible to “buy” from somebody else then get the name released and re assigned - what’s the protocol here - understand I would have to maybe pay a “release” fee to the seller.

If not can anyone help / assist in how I can get into these seats on a regular basis? 

Thank you all ever so much. - Id be a holder for 30+ years! 

4CFCFAA7-9B1A-475C-91F3-1D952D0B11C2.jpeg

Not only are you going to have to be a member and get at least 35ish priority points to get a chance of bagging a season ticket, but you want B2 or first floor which are notoriously difficult to get seats in.

Are you also after some rocking horse sh*t? 😂

Edited by phoneticerror

6 minutes ago, FoxesS92 said:

Cheers lads - how do you join the queue? Does it open up in say May or something? Or can I register now?

Get a membership and start going to home games regularly for a couple of years.

Also learn the songs and sing them. That's not compulsory, just a personal preference.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Buy seasonal hospitality in the Fosse Club. That includes First Floor season tickets. You're looking at £2500+vat for the season though (includes meal every game and indoor hospitality). I don't think you can buy a regular season ticket for First Floor, so you'd need to join as a member hope to get through on the ballot, and hope one comes up in B2. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/03/2022 at 19:33, adejo92 said:

Out of interest, does anyone know roughly how many season tickets are up for grabs via the ballet usually and if there are other ways to obtain one? Never really looked it up before until seeing this thread,

I recently read somewhere the club stating that they had reallocated some 1200 season tickets to new holders, but I assume that means that covers every conceivable permutation of how a season ticket can change hands 

On 12/04/2022 at 11:55, Bucks fox said:

I recently read somewhere the club stating that they had reallocated some 1200 season tickets to new holders, but I assume that means that covers every conceivable permutation of how a season ticket can change hands 

I got some last year, you needed I think 38 home points to get a season ticket.  It is not a ballot, season tickets are allocated based on points.  

12 hours ago, ratters said:

I got some last year, you needed I think 38 home points to get a season ticket.  It is not a ballot, season tickets are allocated based on points.  

I think it could be lower at the end of this season. With the prices going up, and all the whinging going on, I think there is a chance that there could be less season tickets renewals than in recent years.

• Like 1