Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Memberships - 21/22 sold out, 22/23 register interest

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2585956/202122-fox-memberships-sold-out-register-your-interest-in-202223-packages

Following another season of high demand which has seen Fox Membership prove popular once more, 2021/22 packages have now sold out.

This season, with just over 1,000 2020/21 Fox Members managing to secure a Season Ticket, the scheme continues to prove its worth in getting fans closer to action, not only this term, but for campaigns to come.

Becoming a popular choice for the Blue Army for yet another season, the scheme has allowed non-Season Ticket Holders to access the most sought-after fixtures on Filbert Way, with many benefits in addition to those that are ticket-related set to continue for 2022/23.

To register your interest in 2022/23 Fox Membership - and be the first to hear about package details directly - simply complete the form below with your details.

24 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Nice one, all done.

That said, i am hoping to secure a season ticket for next season! 

Does anyone know roughly when and how you go about that? I am on 40 points so hopefully meet the thresh hold.

You stand a good chance. Can’t say for sure, but you must be near the top of the pile.

42 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Nice one, all done.

That said, i am hoping to secure a season ticket for next season! 

Does anyone know roughly when and how you go about that? I am on 40 points so hopefully meet the thresh hold.

You'll be laughing mate, I'm confident on 38 points but you never know. Fingers crossed 🤞 

1 hour ago, jordanlcfc said:

You'll be laughing mate, I'm confident on 38 points but you never know. Fingers crossed 🤞 

It was 38 this season wasn’t it? But it depends on how many don’t renew though, so it’s a hard to know for sure. Good luck mate.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

Hard to say how many would be needed. There may have been a higher than normal amount available last year as people didn’t want to risk catching covid. But then it’s been a pretty uninspiring season. Also cost of living is going to make it unaffordable for a lot.

The other thing is that basically everyone will have more points now. It’ll be somewhere around the 35-45 point mark I expect but it’s anyones guess really.

11 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

It was 38 this season wasn’t it? But it depends on how many don’t renew though, so it’s a hard to know for sure. Good luck mate.

I think you're right about the 38 points for last season. Me & my lad were  on 29, so missed out, but then got 10 points for renewing, plus we've been to every home match except Randers, so should be over 60 points now. I'm confident we should get one for next season.:fc:

• Like 1

I only got one this season for the Europa League thing because it worked out cheaper getting the membership + 3 match pass than going to all 3 matches individually. Now up to 12pts already and even been to Rennes away, so it’s been well worth it. Will keep it and hopefully in a year or 2 be in the mix for a ST.

It's really hard to predict how many season tickets will become available and how many points your likely to need to acquire one.

This year has been one of the toughest for many in terms of the cost of living increasing. Not only that, it's only looking at getting worse, not better. A season ticket is a luxury and with the price of gas / electric doubling for some, among other things, its likely to be a luxury some can't afford to maintain. Consider that, and the price increase for the season tickets themselves, i don't think demand will be too high and it may even see some people giving up their season tickets and taking on a membership which will prove much cheaper if you only intend on going to a few games per season.

For some, the annual increase in their energy bill will be around the same as their season ticket renewal.

Personally for me, If i can get one, i will. If i can't, it will be much kinder on my wallet and with a membership, i have still been able to get to every game that i would want to besides some of the away games which, even with a season ticket, i wouldn't have got access to those ones without having a few years under my belt (Brentford etc).

Edited by adejo92

29 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I don’t think away points count towards a season ticket do they? 

I'd be really interested to know. I think they should, because it's still a match attendance. In fact, it's a match attendance that is more expensive and more effort overall!

• Like 1

Also take into account that not everyone who are high up on the membership will want a season ticket. Its perfect for me living around 3 hours away, can get priority over general and lower membership points to games I can make when visiting family etc. and can also get tickets for the odd away games near me. I imagine a lot of people are in my position who have moved away from the area.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I'd be really interested to know. I think they should, because it's still a match attendance. In fact, it's a match attendance that is more expensive and more effort overall!

How the hell have you managed to get more away points than home? Do you like watching us lose that much? 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Strawberry_Jam said:

Also take into account that not everyone who are high up on the membership will want a season ticket. Its perfect for me living around 3 hours away, can get priority over general and lower membership points to games I can make when visiting family etc. and can also get tickets for the odd away games near me. I imagine a lot of people are in my position who have moved away from the area.

Yep. I second this. I’m on a high number of points (into the 80’s last time I checked) but it’s because I’ve never been after a season ticket (even though there have been seasons it would have worked out cheaper!). Being top priority for the 7 or 8 home games I can get to a season due to moving away by accumulating the points year after year suits me. 

Also…for those wondering away points have never counted towards a season ticket previously. 

Edited by rn9013
  • Like 1