Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Chelsea Away

There aren’t any ticket details available for this one yet but I’m looking for a ticket if anyone who is a high priority STH is willing to purchase for me please? :D

I’ve bought many times on the forum and always paid immediately so I am trustworthy :D

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Chelsea typically makes it to all members.

Not so sure it typically does.

Chelsea away last season was on a Thursday night when a lot had already spent money on Europe and had lost interest in the season.

I wouldn't be as sure that a 3pm kick off on a Saturday would typically make it to members. 

25 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Not so sure it typically does.

Chelsea away last season was on a Thursday night when a lot had already spent money on Europe and had lost interest in the season.

I wouldn't be as sure that a 3pm kick off on a Saturday would typically make it to members. 

That’s a very true point. I’m confident it’s made it to members before though? We get a fair old allocation.

Edited by phoneticerror