Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Stuntman_Mike

Member
  • Posts

    6,906
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Everything posted by Stuntman_Mike

  1. What a mess this is. Folding the club wouldn't be a big enough punishment.
  2. I'll watch England whilst tracking the cob cup on and off.
  3. Thank you! Dirty Blondes it is! We're going up this weekend as we booked to go whether the game went ahead or not. And cheers @Voll Blau that Rhythm & Brew Room looks a good option.
  4. Found York's ground to be a step too far in regards to modern stadium locations. It was plonked right on top of a retail park similar to Fosse Park, the ground had no real identity at all and lacked even more character than grounds that have similar set ups. Great day out though and there wasn't a bad seat in the house, but the ground itself was very disappointing. Shame they couldn't have sorted something closer to such a great city centre.
  5. Moment of silence for the fans that clapped him up until his last appearance, despite him openly hating them.
  6. But what about the point he helped us secure at Barnsley?
  7. Open to Blackpool suggestions other than, 'don't go'?
  8. The way I see it, is its not so much 'Man City' as a club, they could be any wealthy club who've bought success. If Man City being demoted gets Man Utd closer to the title and Haaland is suddenly up top for Liverpool, nothing changes and Man City are pretty quickly forgotten. There's plenty of other big and bigger clubs in the league to keep it an interesting and valuable league.
  9. Yeah, I don't understand why people like it. Each to their own of course
  10. That man eats soup with a knife and fork.
  11. We all know whatever their punishment will be, it won't be fair.
  12. Unless you're Irish, I genuinely don't understand any fan that would spend £70 on this. It's gonna be our kit for like 7 months and I'm struggling to see a game where we'd actually need to wear it.
  13. Have we ever had anything like this, or this type of green before though? The club really missed an opportunity remaking a navy and jade shirt for it's 30th anniversary.
  14. I wonder if we've gone for green because of BC game, seeing as that is their original colour. Wouldn't surprise me.
  15. The design is ok, but it's grim in terms of our history and colours. Looks more like a Celtic away kit than anything we've ever produced. Not for me.
  16. Is it? Seems about standard.
  17. That works way better than I thought it would. I wouldn't be against that on a home shirt for one season.
  18. I hate the thought of those that attended thinking they're some kind of better supporter and using it when we're not shit again as an 'I was there'. Mugs.
  19. With how limp that away could most likely be and with Bromley being a ground full of new fans, this is the perfect place to jump in the home end.
  20. Apologies if posted already, but any idea or confirmation of the attendance?
  21. Sky panning to this away end as JJ gives us an early lead to throw away.
×
×
  • Create New...