Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Tottenham away - Sat 17th Sept - 5.30pm K/O

18 hours ago, Staffs Fox said:

In short, it’s a bloody pain in the arse (well by London standards anyway). As the post above says, Seven Sisters is the closest underground which you can get direct from Euston/St Pancras/King’s Cross. However that is a good 25 mins walk from there to the ground.

Whereas my recommendation would be get the Overground from White Hart Lane which as the name suggests is right by the stadium, which can get you to Liverpool Street. From Liverpool Street you should be able to get the Elizabeth Line direct to Hanwell

Im sure this goes without saying but it will be bloody busy and overcrowded, so best of luck and hope you make it back in time!

I'll record it, best Likely Lads avoid the score and hope its not fogged off and watch it when I get home!!!