Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Tottenham away - Sat 17th Sept - 5.30pm K/O

Heads up here as I’ve tried to organise myself tonight. 

Bus replacement service until Luton basically from Leicester. 

Alternative is via Rugby or Nuneaton - Nuneaton last train is 8.30ish which is a mighty task getting away from Spurs to Euston. Rugby trains run until 9.34. 

On 06/08/2022 at 17:58, Cardiff_Fox said:

Heads up here as I’ve tried to organise myself tonight. 

Bus replacement service until Luton basically from Leicester. 

Alternative is via Rugby or Nuneaton - Nuneaton last train is 8.30ish which is a mighty task getting away from Spurs to Euston. Rugby trains run until 9.34. 

Euston to Rugby has later trains than that, unless I'm missing something staring me in the face?

14 minutes ago, l444ry said:

Euston to Rugby has later trains than that, unless I'm missing something staring me in the face?

When I search on trainline for that Saturday no train after 2131 is coming up. 

EDIT: Timetable still not 100% confirmed by Avanti West Coast 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Strange. I tend to go from Milton Keynes to Northumberland Park (15 min walk to White Hart Lane). Trainline has an 20.40 leaving NP and arriving Rugby 23.06. Tube from Tottenham Hale to Euston is only 20 minutes so hopefully you should be able to make your connections OK. Best of luck with it anyway :thumbup:

The Foxes travel to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday 17 September (5:30pm kick-off), with the Club receiving a full allocation of 3,038 tickets, including 26 wheelchair spaces. Season Ticket Holders with 520+ Away Priority Points can buy tickets from Monday 15 August.