Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Tottenham away - Sat 17th Sept - 5.30pm K/O

1 hour ago, NorthLondonFox said:

Looking for two adult tickets. Can pick up at/near the ground or (as the name suggests) somewhere in London this week. 

Pubs; The Beehive is great as its The Blue Coats. The High Cross is also good but it's in a converted public toilet so is obviously small and the outdoor area is basically next to the road. 

I've got one and I'll be in Harpenden this afternoon until about 8.00. I'm also meeting my mate who will be going back to Enfield if any of that helps ?

7 hours ago, NorthLondonFox said:

Looking for two adult tickets. Can pick up at/near the ground or (as the name suggests) somewhere in London this week. 

Pubs; The Beehive is great as its The Blue Coats. The High Cross is also good but it's in a converted public toilet so is obviously small and the outdoor area is basically next to the road. 

Will all of those pubs admit away fans do you think? Football ground guide mentions most pubs near the ground asking for home match tickets...

16 hours ago, Osavo said:

Will all of those pubs admit away fans do you think? Football ground guide mentions most pubs near the ground asking for home match tickets...

I think you'll be fine at The High Cross. I've never had a problem at The Beehive and they say away fans welcome usually. I haven't been this season though on a Spurs match day though. It's a very friendly pub I'd be surprised if it's suddenly changed and they haven't updated their website.  https://beehiven17.com/ 

I watched us get knocked out in the FA cup to Newport County at The Beehive so if we lose on Sat we can blame the pub and not the manager. 

• Thanks 1