Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

Tottenham away - Sat 17th Sept - 5.30pm K/O

28 minutes ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

Is the Chelsea game still on tho. Dunno what is going on rn.

I personally think champions league will go ahead as planned as surely now it’s too late to call off.. arsenal leads the way for the London games to be called off the weekend due to policing. Spurs will end up being a midweek squeezed in somewhere. Last weekend I was torn whether they should have been called off or not, this weekend definitely. With the amount of people flowing down to London it will probably end up being a rather uncomfortable journey. 

Three Premier League matches have been postponed this weekend before the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II.

Chelsea's home game with Liverpool and Leeds United's trip to Manchester United have been called off.

Brighton against Crystal Palace had already been called off because of rail strikes and remains postponed.

The other league matches between 16 and 18 September will take place after football paused last weekend as a mark of respect following the Queen's death.

1 hour ago, Musty said:

Hello, looking for one adult ticket for this please? 

cheers,

Musty

Hey Musty, you still looking? Got a ticket but have been on fence whether to go or not. If you fancy it let me know. Thing is I am a Season Ticket holder in Norfolk so

would have to post (signed for?) tomorrow.

Message me if you’re interested…. Cheers J

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bluearmy99 said:

Hey Musty, you still looking? Got a ticket but have been on fence whether to go or not. If you fancy it let me know. Thing is I am a Season Ticket holder in Norfolk so

would have to post (signed for?) tomorrow.

Message me if you’re interested…. Cheers J

Have messaged!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah. Mahem that they're playing this weeks games considering the amount of extra thousands, if not millions, that'll be in London.

Only ever so slight positive is that Tottenham is  the opposite direction to Buckingham palace? Fingers crossed it might be quieter come 7.30 heading back into central London than it would be at 5.. maybe I’m just clutching at straws :D