Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Hume and Hammond

Im still unsure about Hammond, if you look at how many he misses compared to how many he scores then pfffft it isnt good. Hume on the other hand, i have to say is a very good young player and should make the first 11.

Im still unsure about Hammond, if you look at how many he misses compared to how many he scores then pfffft it isnt good. Hume on the other hand, i have to say is a very good young player and should make the first 11.

It's only a small point but the goallie had a part to play in his not scoring more. It's when centre-forward shoot outside the posts from good positions that it irritates me. Good thing was he didn't dwell on his misfortune and didn't panic when he last chance arrived. So pleased for him. :)

Same here!

His shot to goal ratio is still one of the worst around and what was his celebration or lack of it all about!

He may be pissed off with all the stick he's been getting but fvck me it was deserved.

Same here!

His shot to goal ratio is still one of the worst around and what was his celebration or lack of it all about!

He may be pissed off with all the stick he's been getting but fvck me it was deserved.

Probably just relieved that he finally scored. :)

hammond is goal shy.. he rushes infront of goal... his didnt really enjoy the game against sheffield after the fans got on his back when he missed 2 clear cut chances... but when he scored the goal it was like saying 'told you so' :P he just stared at the kop.... Hammond is my birds best player and she got the right arse when every one was calling him shit.. she was like 'i bet alf these fat twats couldn't score if they had a pure open goal' n then started stressin at me.. then when he scored she went maaaaaaaaaaad! :P

Iain Hume showed on saturday why we paid £500,000 for him. I also think he's very clinical infront of goal when he gets the chances. I've been saying for a few weeks that Hume is a natural striker and he finds it equally as easy to drop deep as staying on the shoulder of the last defender and breaking free. He's got more energy than Paul Dickov and looks to have found his finishing boots aswell. I was so delighted for Hume to score 2 on saturday and there's no reason why he can't score frequently in this league.

Hat's off to Elvis, he kept plugging away and other than his finishing on saturday he was excellent. He did remind me of Akinbiyi abit, but together with Hume I think we could have a dangerous strikefroce it might just take time.

I hope it's not a false dawn, but atleast they have shown what they can do and it then gives the manager peace of mind when picking the side that atleast he now knows what they are capable of.

Awesome

Archived