Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CUJimmy

Club resale platform

Not sure if this is the right place but anyway …

We couldn’t make the Southampton game so put our 3 season ticket seats up for resale in the middle of last week.  I thought they would only be made available if all non ST seats were sold and as the attendance was well below capacity I thought there was no chance.

So it was a very pleasant surprise this morning to get emails telling me that our tickets were sold and that a refund is on its way.

We do have three together in the singing section which might make them more attractive but anyway it’s good to know the system works.

2 minutes ago, CUJimmy said:

We couldn’t make the Southampton game so put our 3 season ticket seats up for resale in the middle of last week.  I thought they would only be made available if all non ST seats were sold and as the attendance was well below capacity I thought there was no chance.

So it was a very pleasant surprise this morning to get emails telling me that our tickets were sold and that a refund is on its way.

We do have three together in the singing section which might make them more attractive but anyway it’s good to know the system works.

We have been unable to make the first 2 home games. I put three tickets up for resale for both, and was surprised when got full refund for both games!

1 hour ago, CUJimmy said:

There is a topic already here 

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/126528-official-resale-platform-now-active/page/5/#comment-6516321

I’ve been told that the resale tickets are made available regardless of whether the game sells out around 7 days before the date of the game 

• 1 month later...

Might be a silly question, might already have been answered.

Do you only get the money back if your seat sells or do you club just give you the money as soon as you put it on the resale platform?

Am I right in thinking you don't get the full value but a percentage?

Time to vote with feet may aswell make some money back on the seat, hopefully it doesn't sell (providing the club give you the money regardless of it selling or not), I suggest others look at using this service.

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

Might be a silly question, might already have been answered.

Do you only get the money back if your seat sells or do you club just give you the money as soon as you put it on the resale platform?

Am I right in thinking you don't get the full value but a percentage?

Time to vote with feet may aswell make some money back on the seat, hopefully it doesn't sell (providing the club give you the money regardless of it selling or not), I suggest others look at using this service.

Only if it sells. 

You get 1/19 of your ST back.