Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Passing the psychological barrier

The big psychological boost will be winning two league games in a row, if we can beat Leeds I honestly think we

will make the play off's. It would go to show that we have beaten two of the best sides in our league and give

us the self belief that we need.

I think after Watford we could have fell apart today but we showed character

and hunger that we have lacked for a while.

Like red sky at night, Sheppard’s delight.....

prediction from Colly....

3 points at elland road, Premiership is leicester's new home.

The big psychological boost will be winning two league games in a row, if we can beat Leeds I honestly think we

will make the play off's. It would go to show that we have beaten two of the best sides in our league and give

us the self belief that we need.

I think after Watford we could have fell apart today but we showed character

and hunger that we have lacked for a while.

Like red sky at night, Sheppard’s delight.....

prediction from Colly....

3 points at elland road, Premiership is leicester's new home.

Love your optimism, but, and theres always a focking but, fock the but, lets go get em :thumbup:

Its not the big games I worry about, the motivations there against the bigger teams its the smaller teams I worry about, going to places like Hull, Plymouth, Sheff Wed etc getting the points from places like these has proved difficult so far as most of our players tend to raise their games against the bigger sides, I think a lot of this will come down to how CL motivates his players ahead of these games. I'm not talking about play off's yet nor have I been since day 1, this is a league where consistancy will get you out, we havn't found that as of yet.

I dont wanne bring the optomisem down but when was the last time we beat Leeds at Ellend road? They have some extremly good players and are on a run. I would more then settle for a point.

If I WAS a member of the prozac optomisem club I would say if ( stress on the word if ) we beat Leeds at Ellend Road and Stoke at the Britania, Theres no reason why we should'nt be gunning for top 6.

However as Dunnzerz says. Its the lesser games that cause us problems Brighton QPR Luton Burnley no one seemed to be up for it. Maybe winning a few games on the bounce will get them up for it, make them want to continue their run, and thus perform against the smaller teams in this division.

I dont wanne bring the optomisem down but when was the last time we beat Leeds at Ellend road?

Perhaps I should go to this one. I've been to Elland road 3 times before, each time Leeds have lost, twice was against leicester and the other was a game against Portsmouth (when pompey were minnows, in the cup) The guy I went with said I was banned from going cause I was a curse! Don't think I could do Bolton and leeds in 3 days though!

Archived