Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Morocco Vs France - Wednesday 14th December - 19:00

19 hours ago, NasPb said:

As a moroccan, I'm very very very proud of this team. First things first, we suffered because of some awful referee decisions today. Boufal was fouled and it should have a been a penalty.... Another clear penalty afterwards also. In general referee favoured France just like against England. No use of var, nothing. Later our own mistakes caused our defeat really. Regrargui made a big error with his substitutions as well. 

I can accept defeat but it hurts when you're the cause of your own defeat and the referee is as well. Regardless I'm very proud of these boys. They've made our whole nation proud and the world proud. All this to say GO ARGENTINA 

There 

You should be proud, it was a great performance. Your wide players had the French full backs on toast and with better finishing and luck, you could've taken it to extra time and pens. What a player Amrabat is, love to have him here.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sm1 said:

You should be proud, it was a great performance. Your wide players had the French full backs on toast and with better finishing and luck, you could've taken it to extra time and pens. What a player Amrabat is, love to have him here.

Agreed! Thanks for the support. Amrabat is excellent. I'd love him here mind you but i reckon he's off to Liverpool. His best trait is his calmness on the ball.. Something that's not measured by a lot of stats but ideal for a cdm. Wish ndidi could be that