Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

even though...

even though we lost, i really enjoyed myself last night, sat with a few lads right in far corner of upper teir only ones that sang our end! i thought everyone made a good atmosphere last night, i was hopin a few more bolton fans would of turned up to make it all louder!!! and even though are best team wasnt out last night i thought they played well, apart from the 2nd goal that was dismal!! but williams defo made up for it!!!

I enjoyed it too shame we couldnt hold them for longer but i was proud of the players to come back fighting, I think we could of got something out of it if we had Hume Hammond and Smith playing

if you look, i said our end!!! meaning that were i was sat me and these other lads were the only ones singing!!! we could hear everyone on the other side of the upper teir!!! i didnt mean we were the only ones singing!!! that would just be silly!!

oh sorry i misread, was gonna say our fans were brilliant again last night. how often do the awayers at the walkers carry on singing after conceding a goal, let alone 2. didnt hear sheffield united do that last saturday.

we carry on coz we are leicester fans, nothing stops us hehe!!! hope its the same at leeds on sat, i am looking forward to it, especially if same team as sheff utd is put out!!!

we carry on coz we are leicester fans, nothing stops us hehe!!! hope its the same at leeds on sat, i am looking forward to it, especially if same team as sheff utd is put out!!!

re; Team vs Leeds thread started by Ric Flair. have your say!

also in our section as we left the ground our fans were still singing "Leicester till i die" and the bolton fans passing by could do nothing to match our vocals. i wont be making the trip to leeds but i think the next away day for me will be Sheffield Wednesday after my birthday.

re; Team vs Leeds thread started by Ric Flair. have your say!

also in our section as we left the ground our fans were still singing "Leicester till i die" and the bolton fans passing by could do nothing to match our vocals. i wont be making the trip to leeds but i think the next away day for me will be Sheffield Wednesday after my birthday.

I was there full voice - my throat is sore!!! Roll on Leeds !

Fans were good last night and like you say to carry on when we are losing is always good

hopefully same again at leeds im really looking forward to it! :)

Archived