Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Posters that login but hide in the shadows

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, the fox said:

Screenshot_20230508_202700_Chrome.jpg.9fb5219af781ef763153ed94fcae187d.jpg

Hey, fellas @ARTY_FOX @Tuna. Yeah, still here  :) not posting as much. I just read the comments and make do with a bimonthly login just incase.

A bit preoccupied after finishing uni 2 years ago. I can't recall how many times i wrote and erased a comment because honestly,  the last year or so with the way my national team lost the WC qualifier in the dying  minute and the state of the club this season, arguing about football with people irl or on the internet when the emotions are high just isn't worth it. just decided to log-off and read the comments.

And i will have you know, Tuna, such outrageous slander upon my name won't  be tolerated. Especially when i was a consistent poster for about 2 years after riyad left. That's not the way to talk about a LCFC Legend :nono:Screenshot_20230508_205047_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7f2211fba37e205adc9671b5a8da2ab1.jpg

But in all seriousness lol i just read comments, shake my head or chuckle on occasion when someone makes a joke (can't react do to me being offline) and move on. Supporting this club for the long haul am afraid lol so no offense taken. 

Glad you're well brother! 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, the fox said:

Screenshot_20230508_202700_Chrome.jpg.9fb5219af781ef763153ed94fcae187d.jpg

Hey, fellas @ARTY_FOX @Tuna. Yeah, still here  :) not posting as much. I just read the comments and make do with a bimonthly login just incase.

A bit preoccupied after finishing uni 2 years ago. I can't recall how many times i wrote and erased a comment because honestly,  the last year or so with the way my national team lost the WC qualifier in the dying  minute and the state of the club this season, arguing about football with people irl or on the internet when the emotions are high just isn't worth it. just decided to log-off and read the comments.

And i will have you know, Tuna, such outrageous slander upon my name won't  be tolerated. Especially when i was a consistent poster for about 2 years after riyad left. That's not the way to talk about a LCFC Legend :nono:Screenshot_20230508_205047_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7f2211fba37e205adc9671b5a8da2ab1.jpg

But in all seriousness lol i just read comments, shake my head or chuckle on occasion when someone makes a joke (can't react do to me being offline) and move on. Supporting this club for the long haul am afraid lol so no offense taken. 

Hi :wave:

Very, nice to hear from you!

Edited by Tuna
  • Thanks 1