Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Lois Openda

Get Franck Haise in as well

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-interested-prolific-goalscorer-value-potentially-soon-reaching-e30m-keeps-scoring/

Already a fully fledged international for Belgium at 23 years of age despite having Romelu Lukaku as competition, Loïs Openda is making a name for himself at RC Lens.

So much so, in fact, that Leicester City are taking a serious look at him ahead of next season if Gazzetta dello Sport are to be believed.

A lot will, of course, depend on whether or not the Foxes play in the Premier League next season, but this is all based on the idea that Brendan Rodgers leads them to safety despite them currently sitting 17th in the table.

Should they stay up, then Leicester will likely look to buy a new striker, as neither Patson Daka nor Kelechi Iheanacho have really impressed this season, leaving the burden of scoring to others, such as James Maddison and Harvey Barnes.

Gazzetta explain the player, who was bought by Lens for almost €10m, is now heading towards being worth around €20m, but with his goalscoring picking up these days, ‘you risk soon reaching €30m’.

That’s something Leicester will have to keep an eye on, and the Foxes ‘follow him’, but there’s also likely to be some competition, with it remembered the likes of AC Milan and AS Roma were also after him not too long ago.

• Like 1

They're going to want north of 30m+

Osimhen moved for double that a few years ago after having a similar season. Admittedly, Lille are bigger and can hold out for more

He’d be top of my wish list for a striker. I think just over £20m would do it, Lens don’t have much money at all, I’m pretty sure £10m for him last summer was their record transfer. 

I would also take their manager, Danso and Samed as well.