Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Real Madrid

Kepp changing managers wont guarantee success it's like a lucky dip, I think they need a bit of stability.

I agree, but they also need the right man in charge. Luxembergo was not the right man for the job IMO.

They need a no-nonsense manager, who can get the best out of players and isn't scared of upsetting any "Big Time Charlies".

it makes me wonder why any manager would want to go and manage Real Madrid the word loyalty is not in their dictionary any manager that goe there has very little input into team affairs, signing or selling players is not part of the deal!!! and they will ALWAYS get the boot after about 12months

it makes me wonder why any manager would want to go and manage Real Madrid the word loyalty is not in their dictionary any manager that goe there has very little input into team affairs, signing or selling players is not part of the deal!!! and they will ALWAYS get the boot after about 12months

Saw this on the BBC web site:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4498446.stm

All three managers are involved in long-term team building at clubs where they will be given time if things don't go as well for a while. I can't understand why any of them would give it all up for a trip through the revolving doors at Real.

Simon

Archived