Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IDEA OR IKEA

Leicester FA Cup on BBC

good news in a way, as the 7th jan is my bday i can now spend it with the missus and go to the game (which i will probably do irrelevent of price) on the sunday. it'll be nice for city to be on the beeb again but lets hope we can create a massive atmosphere & a big attendance.

You mean the same one?

Nope! :P

Syston fox had started a new thread, so i let him know this point had already been raised, so his post mus have been moved into this thread!

so my post should be deleted because it has been all sorted now!

what a disgrace :( was going to go to this game then come back up to Manchester on the sunday but ill have to come up here early just so my dad can go to the game, leaving me to watch it in the pub :(

Spurs fans will be more pissed off than us, 6:30 2.5hours away with not much public transport? Unlucky lol

Awful news unless you are a distant Foxile, stony, too old, ill or tight.

Another case of the TV fan benefitting at the expense of the fans that attend 6.30 on a Sunday, no public transport, the worst posssiblr time. TV may be good fmoneywise in the short term but I swear in the longer term it will be the death of football as a popular spectator (attending ) sport what with over exposure especially on free TV .

:rolleyes: How can it be awful news? City need money to make them a better team, the tv liecence payers will hand over £300,000? live+highlights later that evening, how can that be bad.

If you support the city, then you support the idea of city earning good money. I agree its a pain to some, but thats life, you`ll just have to get on with it.

Tv will NEVER ruin the game as a spectacle, because tv needs an atmosphere. There is no free tv.

Forgot to mention, im quite sure gary lineker had a massive input in this fixture, now hes a city fan, so he thinks like us.

Also, there might well be a game on bbc earlier in the day, so it makes sense to "bring the game" from filbert way.

Archived