Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IDEA OR IKEA

Leicester FA Cup on BBC

Thats a nice suprise, wonder why they have picked that game.

Bit of TV money never goes amiss as well. :ph34r:

Not sure why - hopefully they expect an upset.

Good for the club money wise - just hope the time does not deter any home/away fans from going to the game - we need a full house!

It depends on the ticket prices as far as im concerned. Any more then £17 adults I wont be impressed.

£17? I wish.

I somehow think the tickets will be close to the £27 mark - An A Grade fixture.

Not good for Fosse :(

I imagine that it'll affect the gate quite badly to be honest, don't even have to be a Sky subscriber...

Ho hum.

Fosse kick off at 10:30 though dont they?

P.s Is this included in season tickets package?? if not will they get discounts?

Hmm...puts me in a dilema! i was hoping it would be a 3pm kick off because i could go to the game then back to uni, but looking at it, i dont think i will be able to go to the game! :-(

The BBC it is.

Fosse kick off at 10:30 though dont they?

P.s Is this included in season tickets package?? if not will they get discounts?

They do indeed, but a number of the team work at City and so will be there all day, so unavailable in the morning.

You do get a discount but they're not included in your st package.

They've updated it to add the prices:

"Tickets will be priced at £20 for adults (£15 for season ticket holders) and £10 for concessions. Supporters are advised to check back here on the official website for full selling details as soon as they are announced."

What a pain in the a*se kick off time. 18.30 on a sunday night. Is this kick-off time definite? I was always under the impression that there was a televised game on at 1pm on a Sunday for the FA Cup. Is there any chance the official site have got it wrong?

The Burton Man U game is on at 16.00 (presumably on sky) and there does not yet appear to be a game on at 13.00.

They do indeed, but a number of the team work at City and so will be there all day, so unavailable in the morning.

You do get a discount but they're not included in your st package.

Thank you Mr Cobley! :thumbup:

They've updated it to add the prices:

"Tickets will be priced at £20 for adults (£15 for season ticket holders) and £10 for concessions. Supporters are advised to check back here on the official website for full selling details as soon as they are announced."

My mate has a 2nd half season ticket and wants to know if he will get discounts or not.This isn't a bad pricing for a game like this. quite happy with only having to pay £15 :D

thanking anyone in advance! :thumbup:

Archived