Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

The Apprentice 2024

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, StanSP said:

Flo, Paul and Rachel seem the most 'competent'. 

Never known someone to survive 9 losses in a row. Phil is getting luckier each week. 

if phils the one who loses every week he must have the greatest business model ever for  emperor sugar to go halves in hence him surviving , he's either worked out how to end all wars ( please be that) or found a way for sugar to stop goin on bout when he was a god damn barrow boy in the east end of london ffs .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, StanSP said:

Flo, Paul and Rachel seem the most 'competent'. 

Never known someone to survive 9 losses in a row. Phil is getting luckier each week. 

Paul seems sensible enough but I don't think he's been particularly good throughout the series (apart from the last task where he was the only one presenting who didn't shit the bed)

Flo is by far and away the best candidate but weirdly this year I think all the ones that are left aren't all complete dimwits and are actually quite good, Phil and Foluso aside. 

I'd like Nick to win as he just seems like he's having a laugh but Flo or Rachel would be where my cash would go. All irrelevant given we've not seen their business plans though, which makes the whole process redundant!

Edited by Langston