Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

Yet another false dawn?

it now seems so long ago since we cained seff u 4-2. defeat to leeds and bolton followed, though performances perhaps warranted greater reward, and now the collapse at stoke seems to have brought the depression back to these boards.

which was the real new leicester? i would like to think the sheff u performance is a sign for the future once we overcome this desperate mis fortune and start to get what we deserve for our efforts.

So do I im confident still we just need to finish teams of and hopefully in January thing get sorted so we can do so we still have plenty of games left to climb the league

as long as we keep winning at home confidence will build, we have only played away (bolton, leeds and stoke) since the sheff yoo game and it was always going to be difficult as those clubs a solid at home

Stoke had lost 6 out of 8 at home prior to last night.

Stoke had lost 6 out of 8 at home prior to last night.

yeh good point. what is it with us and giving people things they have been missing. like giving rotheram their first away win last season on boxing day, and giving forest a rare away win aswell. let's hope we're not feeling in the giving mood against crewe and milwall

yeh good point. what is it with us and giving people things they have been missing. like giving rotheram their first away win last season on boxing day, and giving forest a rare away win aswell. let's hope we're not feeling in the giving mood against crewe and milwall

Crewe and Millwall have both been struggleing so we might let them win :cry:

which was the real new leicester? i would like to think the sheff u performance is a sign for the future once we overcome this desperate mis fortune and start to get what we deserve for our efforts.

Having seen the match at last, I don't think we were unfortunate. Poor defending cost us. You get nothing for effort if you can't back it up with 90 minutes of application and concentration. Perhaps we were just lucky to get Sheffield United on an off day with a couple of their better defenders missing?

I would conceed we were unlucky against Leeds where we lost to a fluky goal.

The question I keep asking is when will we be able to get away with scoring 1 or 2 goals and not lose a game, We are having to score 2, 3, 4 goals to win games at the moment, and with our strikers we can't afford to be relying on 3 or 4 goals having to scored to win and possible draw at that rate!

Archived