Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KingsX

Happy Birthday Fuchsntf

38 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Wow, wow.. 70 wows

AND hell of a lot of thanks to all members of Foxestalk for

the congrats-posts.. :appl:.. :cheers:

I have just recovered from yesterday great family celebrations and  A cancer control... 

I have received somewhat great but deep down still on edge.. Information. 

My Cancer Therapie hasn't eradicated

or healed my worlds one of many

Terminal Cancer situations.... but for some reason... It's thankfully.. Phenomenally stagnated in suspension. It's gave me sofar.... 2 

unexpected Christmases 3 Birthdays. 

Beyond prediction.. Wow.. I am sort of in a positive twighlight  zone... 

Life's gave me.. with my other accumulative health hits.. 18months has Suddenly become so far 3 n half years... Many FTers have helped me through those 1st few months, just by taking interest or mailing to me.. 

I suffer everyday from pain and the direct posts have  help me through the day... The family has always been behind me... and  45 yrs ago that story started when I hit the lottery....

MY model-looking wife who along  with her beauty proved she was hardious & took all the rough and what was thrown at Expeditions around far flung places.. 

Now she is at my side taking on the crap I am going through and like with the family has been our phycologist, doctor, nurse, companion-advisors.. 

Love knows no bounds.. both sides.

Many of you have understood My take on life and situaons... Life is...

"It is  what it is.." 

When allowed "We go again"... Why I like Enzo I suppose, there are no free cards.. Life gives & takes as nature rolls, I have hit troughs fell through crevasis, but also climbed the crests and rode nature's challenges.. Solved many a thing that crossed My path, 

Just that single mystical quandary called Leicester city leaves me in that fan zone of "WTF"..

. Posiive/negative. Vibes

Over these 70yrs I have also learnt to be humble towards other people's and others own difficult  struggles many a lot worse than anything I have had to

experience... Dangerous roads, unknown trails. dark jungle or mountain paths or working in volatile life endangering projects 

were my enjoyable happy times..

SO seeing suffering or other people's struggles & life's given challenges. Channels one to respect and try to understand.. ALL what is served at  life's and nature's  table.. 

Again a tankard of grateful thanks to you all...:cheers:.. :beer:

IT'S NOT WRONG  having  the outlook and approach  whether one has a great or bad day.. of.. " We go again.." .

8iuatb.jpg

For remembrance a photo of me taken by my daughter, before she asked me to shave last week for my Birthday. My wheelchair slipped out from under me.. 

image.thumb.png.d7bf59e4ff779182055fb3bb73776cc1.png

She has called me Yeti for 40 years.. 

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Wow, wow.. 70 wows

AND hell of a lot of thanks to all members of Foxestalk for

the congrats-posts.. :appl:.. :cheers:

I have just recovered from yesterday great family celebrations and  A cancer control... 

I have received somewhat great but deep down still on edge.. Information. 

My Cancer Therapie hasn't eradicated

or healed my worlds one of many

Terminal Cancer situations.... but for some reason... It's thankfully.. Phenomenally stagnated in suspension.

It's gave me sofar.... 2 

unexpected Christmases 3 Birthdays. 

Beyond prediction.. Wow.. I am sort of in a positive twighlight  zone... 

Life's gave me.. with my other accumulative health hits.. 18months has Suddenly become so far 3 n half years... Many FTers have helped me through those 1st few months, just by taking interest or mailing to me.. 

I suffer everyday from pain and the direct posts have  help me through the day... The family has always been behind me... and  45 yrs ago that story started when I hit the lottery....

MY model-looking wife who along  with her beauty proved she was hardious & took all the rough and what was thrown at Expeditions around far flung places.. 

Now she is at my side taking on the crap I am going through and like with the family has been our phycologist, doctor, nurse, companion-advisors.. 

Love knows no bounds.. both sides.

Many of you have understood My take on life and situations... Life is...

"It is  what it is.." 

When allowed "We go again"... Why I like Enzo I suppose, there are no free cards.. Life gives & takes as nature rolls, I have hit troughs fell through crevasis, but also climbed the crests and rode nature's challenges.. Solved many a thing that crossed My path, 

Just that single mystical quandary called Leicester city leaves me in that fan zone of "WTF"..

. Posiive/negative. Vibes

Over these 70yrs I have also learnt to be humble towards other people's and others own difficult  struggles many a lot worse than anything I have had to

experience... Dangerous roads, unknown trails. dark jungle or mountain paths or working in volatile life endangering projects 

were my enjoyable happy times..

SO seeing suffering or other people's struggles & life's given challenges. Channels one to respect and try to understand.. ALL what is served at  life's and nature's  table.. 

Again a tankard of grateful thanks to you all...:cheers:.. :beer:

IT'S NOT WRONG  having  the outlook and approach  whether one has a great or bad day.. of.. " We go again.." .

Forum wouldn't be the same without you mate. Hope you managed to have a great birthday.