Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leeandemma

Norwich tickets

18 minutes ago, Robo61 said:

Can you not set up an account for the other person you are getting a ticket for?

I tried that but I think you have to have a supporter number or have bought tickets before (which I have) but they don't 

26 minutes ago, Leeandemma said:

I tried that but I think you have to have a supporter number or have bought tickets before (which I have) but they don't 

I could be wrong but I didn’t think a guest needed to have previously purchased a ticket.. don’t you just register them so they have a supporter number and link it to your account? 

7 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

I could be wrong but I didn’t think a guest needed to have previously purchased a ticket.. don’t you just register them so they have a supporter number and link it to your account? 

Tried can't get it to work :( says I can only buy one ticket?

2 minutes ago, Leeandemma said:

Figured it out could buy two!! Had to then edit the second ticket and assign to the other person......

Ahh forgot to mention you have to change the name, glad it’s sorted now.. 

I’ve got two adult tickets and one u12 child ticket for today - son’s not well so not making the drive from Kent. 

I’ve not sold tickets before - can I just forward the email with the link to the passes? I had downloaded them to my phone but have since removed them. 

Block H1 row LL. Cost £44 for adult tickets and £12 for under 12s ticket. Will take £30 each for the adults one and the kids free. 

Thanks. 

Edited by ChrisFilter

1 hour ago, ChrisFilter said:

I’ve got two adult tickets and one u12 child ticket for today - son’s not well so not making the drive from Kent. 

I’ve not sold tickets before - can I just forward the email with the link to the passes? I had downloaded them to my phone but have since removed them. 

Block H1 row LL. Cost £44 for adult tickets and £12 for under 12s ticket. Will take £30 each for the adults one and the kids free. 

Thanks. 

Would u sell 1 adult 1 kids??