Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sam284798

Membership Point Accumulation

Hopefully this gets merged somewhere else if it's in the incorrect place but,

From what I understand, for a non-member, when memberships are available to purchase (no idea when they release), points will be set as 0.

Then each home game results in +1 home priority point

After 1 season, if the membership is renewed, this results in +10 points?

With lots of people ranging 30-50 points for a season ticket, you'd be looking at 2-3 seasons before you're likely to be eligible? I expect getting tickets to prem home games will be difficult so maybe on the longer side of time

35 minutes ago, sam284798 said:

Hopefully this gets merged somewhere else if it's in the incorrect place but,

From what I understand, for a non-member, when memberships are available to purchase (no idea when they release), points will be set as 0.

Then each home game results in +1 home priority point

After 1 season, if the membership is renewed, this results in +10 points?

With lots of people ranging 30-50 points for a season ticket, you'd be looking at 2-3 seasons before you're likely to be eligible? I expect getting tickets to prem home games will be difficult so maybe on the longer side of time

You are correct with the points, start on 0 then a point.. 10 for renewal. Depends what league they are in 3-4 years. I heard that st were cutting off about late 30s this year to be eligible. They may raise it in the next couple of years gradually but I reckon about 3 years or so. 

As with tickets I found they sell much quicker in the premier and don’t often reach all fox members. Maybe 15+ you’ll be lucky to get some, however if you keep refreshing constantly daily then you may be lucky if someone resells back to the club and pairs do pop up. It’s a slow process but go to a few, renew and get up to 15 points and you’ll be in the hat for most games.. enjoy the journey 

35 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

You are correct with the points, start on 0 then a point.. 10 for renewal. Depends what league they are in 3-4 years. I heard that st were cutting off about late 30s this year to be eligible. They may raise it in the next couple of years gradually but I reckon about 3 years or so. 

As with tickets I found they sell much quicker in the premier and don’t often reach all fox members. Maybe 15+ you’ll be lucky to get some, however if you keep refreshing constantly daily then you may be lucky if someone resells back to the club and pairs do pop up. It’s a slow process but go to a few, renew and get up to 15 points and you’ll be in the hat for most games.. enjoy the journey 

Where have you read this with reference to the late thirties for this season? 

It seems about right but I was wondering.

21 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Where have you read this with reference to the late thirties for this season? 

It seems about right but I was wondering.

A member on here who I speak too at most homes let me know. He’s a ufs member who gives sound advice.. I heard last season was about that so this season will be a few more.. I said late 30s as I can’t be 100% accurate with the exact number. 

38 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

A member on here who I speak too at most homes let me know. He’s a ufs member who gives sound advice.. I heard last season was about that so this season will be a few more.. I said late 30s as I can’t be 100% accurate with the exact number. 

Think last season was 37. Only really leaves 38/9.

Interesting to see what the retention is like after recent developments.

16 hours ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

It was 34 last season, 36 the season before that and 38 the one before that.

i’d imagine mid 40s will be good enough.

The only risk may be if there were people with enough points last season who decided not to apply because we were in the Championship, but now will for PL. Also more games in the Championship so that's given people the chance to build extra points too. But yes mid-40s has pretty much always been enough. 

13 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

so why did they get in but my lad at 34 didn't?? talking Waffles

I would assume they would do a ballot draw of the higher point applications rather than saying someone is more entitled being two points ahead.. so this person could be right? 

18 hours ago, SystonFox said:

so why did they get in but my lad at 34 didn't?? talking Waffles

I wonder if it depends how many joint applicants there are at the lower points end. We had 3 of us on 36 and didn't get in. I wonder if on the low end to makeup single seats they might chose single applicants?

Who knows! Hopefully we make it this time with 63 points :please:

3 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

I wonder if it depends how many joint applicants there are at the lower points end. We had 3 of us on 36 and didn't get in. I wonder if on the low end to makeup single seats they might chose single applicants?

Who knows! Hopefully we make it this time with 63 points :please:

potentially. that makes sense.