Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Recent Red Cards

We had the same problem under Adams. I'm sure people will come on and call Levein for not being strict enough!! In reality we know that isn't the case, after what we heard he did to people in Scotland and to Williams here.

I would think it just stems from some players being frustrated and others trying to hard and go for a ball they can't quite get!

We had the same problem under Adams. I'm sure people will come on and call Levein for not being strict enough!! In reality we know that isn't the case, after what we heard he did to people in Scotland and to Williams here.

I would think it just stems from some players being frustrated and others trying to hard and go for a ball they can't quite get!

Adams lacked discipline, and we had a real problem. Levein seemed to have sorted this out, and whilst I sympathise with McCarthy more, the last two reds (2 yellows) are showing that frustration is settling in now. I don't want to, but I'm getting a feeling of deja vu.

Tiatto was **** stupid to get that 2nd yellow yesterday.

I forgive Sheehan , for he is only a young lad and will learn from his mistakes.

But Tiatto has been around for donkeys' and when he blocked the player off you knew the ref was gona come back and send him off.

Tw@

Archived