Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who's for moving the Kop?

I have one of these from the game which I have filled in and will return to the club. I was quite pissed off to see a load of them lying around the walkers (although not surprised) If the club bother to do these questionnaires to try and rectify problems at the club then the least we can do is fill them in, right? People have no real right to moan if they cant put the effort in imo.

I have one of these from the game which I have filled in and will return to the club. I was quite pissed off to see a load of them lying around the walkers (although not surprised) If the club bother to do these questionnaires to try and rectify problems at the club then the least we can do is fill them in, right? People have no real right to moan if they cant put the effort in imo.

I filled mine in too. I saw loads of people just discarding the form on the floor whilst moaning!!! :)

I agree with what you are saying Katy, people moan when the club don't listen to what they want and when they are given the opportunity to say what they want they throw away the chance.

As far as moving goes, I'd be all for the Kop end moving to the North Stand. The Walkers just does not have any atmosphere at the moment and for me that would be the only way to rectify it. As Tim Davies said on the first phone-in, it would be very difficult to move the away fans up the other end because they are there so that they are right next to the buses when they come out which is fair enough and avoids unnecessary trouble.

Yeah, both me and the missus filled our forms and handed them in after the match. I'm all for moving the kop to the North stand... combining L1 with the kop is the only viable solution to improving the atmosphere. Plus, it'll be nice to get a bit of sun during the summer months.

:)

Absolutely. I'll be sending the form back, fully in favour of swapping ends. They should have got it right when we first moved, now they've realised it at last. Definitely needs to have no concessions too so it's a mainly adult area.

This is the last chance the clubs have to a) salvage the atmopshere and b) attract back the fans who stopped going because they were fed up of being surrounded by kids and families, where people singing, swearing and standing were suddenly made outcasts.

Been in the North Stand a few times. The rain is no worse than the South Stand, although the sun gets in your eyes occasionally (unless in a section near the West Stand which is always in the shade).

I didn't see any questionares at the game :ph34r:

I'll try and get off my árse and download/complete/return the survey - But then again as I said elsewhere I've lost interest at the moment

Or should I say I'll return a completed survey if lush does

Agreed. Good idea from the club, although I would have preferred it if I could have emailed the response rather than print/send it off (though that's just me being lazy).

The Kop has got to move, and making it an adult only (16+) area would be even better.

Agreed. Good idea from the club, although I would have preferred it if I could have emailed the response rather than print/send it off (though that's just me being lazy).

The Kop has got to move, and making it an adult only (16+) area would be even better.

i agree anish therefore to prevent 3 year olds decending on the place i voted to keep the kop a smokers zone even though i hate it and dont smoke <_<

I've voted for moving the Kop. If nothing else, it'll mean extra drinking time before and after games! :D

I also voted for a smoking ban. Games at the moment are stressful enough without fellow fans trying to poison us.

And I also voted for a recorded version of the Post Horn Gallop. I don't want to see Henry come back. He's the last thing we need right now!

If anyone's still looking for forms, they should be available in the Kop on Saturday.

I've voted for moving the Kop. If nothing else, it'll mean extra drinking time before and after games! :D

I also voted for a smoking ban. Games at the moment are stressful enough without fellow fans trying to poison us.

And I also voted for a recorded version of the Post Horn Gallop. I don't want to see Henry come back. He's the last thing we need right now!

If anyone's still looking for forms, they should be available in the Kop on Saturday.

Hes gona be there anyway mate. lol.. when I was at Crewe he was in the stands playing his horn or whatever. You can't fault his passion for the club atleast.. perhaps we should make him manager...

Archived