Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Bassett Returns To The Foxes

lol lol lol

Twenty years ago perhaps. Have you forgotten how he managed to take us down without so much as a whimper when he came in to replace Peter Taylor? Perhaps you didn't see that documentary when he completely befuddled the team before the game, at half time and afterwards when we blew a 2-0 lead at Bolton.

The man is a dinosaur, hasn't been kept on anywhere after his old pals have been booted out, he was a cancer on our Club after MA took over draining much needed money out for doing nest to sod all.

Should he ever darken our door again I wouldn't be back, he is utterly hopeless.

Oh BTW, I actually have spent loads of time in his company and he lives off his reputation from 20 years ago.

I think it says it all that Southampton would rather have a rugby coach as a director of football than dinosaur Bassett.

I think it says it all that Southampton would rather have a rugby coach as a director of football than dinosaur Bassett.

True, but to balance it out Rupert Lowe is a total loon, even worse than our mob.

Dean Richards anyone? :ph34r:

lol lol lol

Twenty years ago perhaps. Have you forgotten how he managed to take us down without so much as a whimper when he came in to replace Peter Taylor? Perhaps you didn't see that documentary when he completely befuddled the team before the game, at half time and afterwards when we blew a 2-0 lead at Bolton.

The man is a dinosaur, hasn't been kept on anywhere after his old pals have been booted out, he was a cancer on our Club after MA took over draining much needed money out for doing nest to sod all.

Should he ever darken our door again I wouldn't be back, he is utterly hopeless.

Oh BTW, I actually have spent loads of time in his company and he lives off his reputation from 20 years ago.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good rant Barton. Ignore all his achievements then bring up his 6 month spell after Peter Taylor as an example of his incompetence. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

No feckin danger am i going to make a round trip of 240 miles every home game (3 hours there and 3 hours home) to watch a team managed by Bassett.

Impressive dedication, can't you do it quicker ? Takes me under 60 mins stadium seat to sofa return on a 50 mile trip.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good rant Barton. Ignore all his achievements then bring up his 6 month spell after Peter Taylor as an example of his incompetence. Absolutely ridiculous!!!

Who gives a damn what he did 20 years ago, he was a busted flush, a relic of the old days long before we enhanced his pension. His appointment was one sick joke and a real slap in the face to this Club.

He came in after about 10 games of that season leaving 28 in which to get us safe which wasn't mission impossible even with those players. What did we get, relegated losing abjectly at home to teams like Derby and surrendering 2 goals leads against 9 men at Bolton.

He is a joke, past it, and surely you must wonder why he gets tanked after all his old pals move on from Clubs. His appointment regressed us further than that of Peter Taylor.

I look forward to his impending appointment because it will help usher in a new era of lower league football and our CEO can pay himslef another fat bonus for under achievement.

Who gives a damn what he did 20 years ago, he was a busted flush, a relic of the old days long before we enhanced his pension. His appointment was one sick joke and a real slap in the face to this Club.

He came in after about 10 games of that season leaving 28 in which to get us safe which wasn't mission impossible even with those players. What did we get, relegated losing abjectly at home to teams like Derby and surrendering 2 goals leads against 9 men at Bolton.

He is a joke, past it, and surely you must wonder why he gets tanked after all his old pals move on from Clubs. His appointment regressed us further than that of Peter Taylor.

I look forward to his impending appointment because it will help usher in a new era of lower league football and our CEO can pay himslef another fat bonus for under achievement.

We'll have to agree to disagree then. Although I personally wouldn't want him back here, his managerial record in football is better than any manager this club has ever had bar Martin. Just thought you'd be able to see what is plainly obvious to any fair minded pundit.

We'll have to agree to disagree then. Although I personally wouldn't want him back here, his managerial record in football is better than any manager this club has ever had bar Martin. Just thought you'd be able to see what is plainly obvious to any fair minded pundit.

Very good record, that much is indisputable. He was also key in bringing some good players to Leicester on the cheap through his abundance of 'contacts'.

Still, the man is a bit of a footballing dinosaur and probably couldn't help us out much now.

Archived