Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Bassett Returns To The Foxes

Could well be the headline within the next few weeks, knows the club, would be cheap, no compensation - I can just see it . ;)

Mind you I doubt I'd stick around to watch it though :whistle:

Could well be the headline within the next few weeks, knows the club, would be cheap, no compensation - I can just see it . ;)

That is the only person who will be hired should CL go.

Tim Davies and the BoD are a joke of a shambles and they are taking this Club back in to oblivion. They really are a disgrace and yet we all sit back and blame CL and the coaches.

Dave Bassett may not be everyone's cup of tea but his managerial record is right up there, just under the very best. He has gained promotion with every club he has ever managed (Watford excluded) except at his one year stays at Palace and Barnsley, with whom he still managed to get to Division One Play-Off Finals. He took Wimbledon from Non-League to a sixth place finish in Divison One (Prem) in 7 years. Simply put, he ain't the mug people think he is.......

Why do they need a new member of catering staff down the walkers then lol

Perhaps he'd hack it as transport manager cos someone will have to find all those unfamiliar places we're likely to be going next season. :(

"And the gate today ....4,219". Imagine that sort of announcement every time we're away.

Will the team travel in their own cars? Will they still be full-time?

And what about the toffs boxes? Will they cover em up with pictures of fans to give the place an atmosphere.

The stuff of nightmares it is. Will nobody fix it.

Dave Bassett may not be everyone's cup of tea but his managerial record is right up there, just under the very best. He has gained promotion with every club he has ever managed (Watford excluded) except at his one year stays at Palace and Barnsley, with whom he still managed to get to Division One Play-Off Finals. He took Wimbledon from Non-League to a sixth place finish in Divison One (Prem) in 7 years. Simply put, he ain't the mug people think he is.......

And he gave us dickov :D

well i think bassett al do a better job than cl! atleast basset has been succesful in one place or another, lets demote levein to director of football so we dont have to pay to get rid, and give bassett a go. lol but wel prob get relegated anyway!

well i think bassett al do a better job than cl! atleast basset has been succesful in one place or another, lets demote levein to director of football so we dont have to pay to get rid, and give bassett a go. lol but wel prob get relegated anyway!

Wasn't basset director of football when levein joined? A bit of role reverse :Plol

Wasn't basset director of football when levein joined? A bit of role reverse :Plol

yer well its an easy way of gettin rid of cl without paying compensation! but bassett might not be the right man, think about what he did here in the past, oh dear lol

If Bassett comes anywhere near running and choosing the Leicester City team again,then i will be sending my season ticket straight back to the ticket office :mad:

He wasn't manager long enough here for any of us to make a judgement really.

Tim Davies and the BoD are a joke of a shambles and they are taking this Club back in to oblivion. They really are a disgrace and yet we all sit back and blame CL and the coaches.

What do you mean by that Barton?

It's easy to slag people off, be more specific

I think he is trying to say that it is Tim Davies's fault that we are in this position :ermm:

I mean Tim Davies and the Board of Directors are a joke of a shambles, they are utterly hopeless and if you think all the current issues rest at CL's door you are sadly deluded. Perhaps people should be looking below the surface and then they'd see we are completely rudderless and drifting off to nowhere are quite a pace.

I have yet to see one positive thing from this new administration to suggest they are worthwhile. While CL's time has all but run out I would hope that the CEO and the clueless faceless directors will follow suit.

lol lol lol

Twenty years ago perhaps. Have you forgotten how he managed to take us down without so much as a whimper when he came in to replace Peter Taylor? Perhaps you didn't see that documentary when he completely befuddled the team before the game, at half time and afterwards when we blew a 2-0 lead at Bolton.

The man is a dinosaur, hasn't been kept on anywhere after his old pals have been booted out, he was a cancer on our Club after MA took over draining much needed money out for doing nest to sod all.

Should he ever darken our door again I wouldn't be back, he is utterly hopeless.

Oh BTW, I actually have spent loads of time in his company and he lives off his reputation from 20 years ago.

Archived