Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

***BREAKING NEWS***

relaible no,

reliable, who knows yet? it was either 4 games or a month I heard so it could have been the latter. That would give him till the 17th of Jan, after the sheffield Wed game. If he does buy players before that, then it's looking very unlikely to be true though.

I still think it's a load of crap this rumour.

I still think it's a load of crap this rumour.

I dunno there will serious fan pressure if we get dumped out of the FA cup and lose to Wednesday. In the unlikely event he's still in his job after losing both of those games. Cardiff will definately be the end if we lose.

I haven't got a link...

Was talking to a very reliable source tonight that CL was given after the Crewe game 1 Month or maybe 4 games to improve results or else! Read into this what you want but it wouldn't be fair to post names live on the internet. Read my lips, CL's days are definitely numbered, unless for a miracle. You heard it here first. By my reckoning, We will have a new manager, or no manager for the spurs game.

I'M NOT BULL SHITTING!

Hey Collymore

The credibility of your sorce is rapidly failing. :cry: (No Bulls$1t)

Read my Lips, :whistle: CL is still here and has extra money to spend (and will be manager for at least the next two days when we play Spurs)

Looks like its back to the drawing board for your unreliable rumour based source.

Four games after the Crew game we have lost three and drawn one...not excatly a great win ratio for someone who was apparently given the death kiss if they dident win - yet he is still here.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

Hey Collymore

The credibility of your sorce is rapidly failing. :cry: (No Bulls$1t)

Read my Lips, :whistle: CL is still here and has extra money to spend (and will be manager for at least the next two days when we play Spurs)

Looks like its back to the drawing board for your unreliable rumour based source.

Four games after the Crew game we have lost three and drawn one...not excatly a great win ratio for someone who was apparently given the death kiss if they dident win - yet he is still here.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY FOXES

MadMick

:P

Archived