Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

***BREAKING NEWS***

so he's got 4 games to improve and like lush said why play 4-5-1 vs Reading he's dumb but not that dumb he honestly wouldn't of thought we would win wednesday we went for a point and screwed up thats no improvement. collymore i bet were watching a 4-5-1 formation v spurs even if we only pick up a point at norwich and palace.

CL is staying..FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes been offered a post selling half time hot beverages , hes promised to shake up this area by buyin in cheap scottish imports such as broth and haggis...this he hopes will bolster half time sales..........or so i heard :whistle:

They'd still run out of ****ing food at half time.

so he's got 4 games to improve and like lush said why play 4-5-1 vs Reading he's dumb but not that dumb he honestly wouldn't of thought we would win wednesday we went for a point and screwed up thats no improvement. collymore i bet were watching a 4-5-1 formation v spurs even if we only pick up a point at norwich and palace.

The FA Cup is to unpredictable. I can see no formation being played, probably be 4-4 and each team playing one line of 10!

It appears people are going slightly overboard on here, don't get me wrong I won't be upset of Levein leaves but some people on here are treating him like he's ruined our club. I don't hate Levein, I just think he has failed here and the best thing to do is to step down.

Let's all just calm down and see what happens.

It appears people are going slightly overboard on here, don't get me wrong I won't be upset of Levein leaves but some people on here are treating him like he's ruined our club. I don't hate Levein, I just think he has failed here and the best thing to do is to step down.

I tnhink that sums it up well. It's just become obvious that he doesn't seem to be the right man for us. I think we need someone with experience in the english leagues. To be honest, I wouldn't mind in the slightest if we had Bassett back on short term basis if hed come back - if Bopbby Robson could be tempted aswell that would be most excellent though I doubt hed like to risk having a relegation with Leicester City on his resume.. not that he'll be getting many more jobs at his age...

I tnhink that sums it up well. It's just become obvious that he doesn't seem to be the right man for us. I think we need someone with experience in the english leagues. To be honest, I wouldn't mind in the slightest if we had Bassett back on short term basis if hed come back - if Bopbby Robson could be tempted aswell that would be most excellent though I doubt hed like to risk having a relegation with Leicester City on his resume.. not that he'll be getting many more jobs at his age...

Bobby would be a fans favorite! Can you imagine us all singing, bobby give us a wave, bobby bobby give us a wave......... he'd love it..

he probably wouldn't know which team on the pitch he was managing bless him, but he would still be awesome!

Bobby would be a fans favorite! Can you imagine us all singing, bobby give us a wave, bobby bobby give us a wave......... he'd love it..

he probably wouldn't know which team on the pitch he was managing bless him, but he would still be awesome!

hes one of those managers I just like because he has a real passion for the game. Also a little funny in a Harry Redknapp kind of way.

Yeh well said.

Let's not forget that he took on a team of losers and we are still a team of losers.

He's done a half decent job off the field, but it's time for him to go now imo.

I wish him no hard feelings if it is the end for him, but there is no need for people to be rude to him, that's just being ignorant.

hes one of those managers I just like because he has a real passion for the game. Also a little funny in a Harry Redknapp kind of way.

except of course harry redknapp's a w@nker. and bobby robson wouldm't come here, he only does well off teams these days. If levien goes (and things happen at lcfc when we play narch) then pennys the man or a dion/walsh dream ticket

except of course harry redknapp's a w@nker. and bobby robson wouldn't come here, he only does well off teams these days. If levien goes (and things happen at lcfc when we play narch) then pennys the man or a dion/walsh dream ticket

:blush: that was not katy

except of course harry redknapp's a w@nker. and bobby robson wouldm't come here, he only does well off teams these days. If levien goes (and things happen at lcfc when we play narch) then pennys the man or a dion/walsh dream ticket

Hmmm with our current plight i don't think any of these would be the way, we need someone who has bags of experience, is a ruthless man manager and plays to the teams best powers.

You watch it now, we will win our next two games and we will all be gutted :smile: isn't football a funny game :)

Why would we be gutted if we turned it around? I certainly hope Levein can turn it around. If he can't, fine, out the door he goes, but I'd rather see us save the money from the sacking than jubilate his departure. It's not based on pure luck that he steered Hearts to 3rd twice on a shoestring....

Oh by the way, got a lovely Leicester scarf fom my girlfriend for xmas :D too bad there ain't much to celebrate as a Leicester supporter these days :P

Why would we be gutted if we turned it around? I certainly hope Levein can turn it around. If he can't, fine, out the door he goes, but I'd rather see us save the money from the sacking than jubilate his departure. It's not based on pure luck that he steered Hearts to 3rd twice on a shoestring....

Oh by the way, got a lovely Leicester scarf fom my girlfriend for xmas :D too bad there ain't much to celebrate as a Leicester supporter these days :P

As Hearts are the third biggest club (or thereabouts) in Scotland, coming third isn't that great an achievement.

As Hearts are the third biggest club (or thereabouts) in Scotland, coming third isn't that great an achievement.

He had nothing to work with. Their financial situation was disastrous to put it mildly, yet with less and less financial resources, he got equally good or even better results. There was the Old Firm, Hearts and the rest.

Yes his very relaible source obviously wasn't that relaible.

relaible no,

reliable, who knows yet? it was either 4 games or a month I heard so it could have been the latter. That would give him till the 17th of Jan, after the sheffield Wed game. If he does buy players before that, then it's looking very unlikely to be true though.

its a big gap now until that game and I think waiting for 1 more game to see if they are giving him the boot is stupid, if craig's job is haning on a game in over a week's time then get rid now.

(a) if he wins and this saves him, it doesnt change we are not putting winning runs together he can easily go on a long winless streak again.

(b) if he gets sacked after the game we have lost a week and a half hanging around when he could have gone this week.

he had the 3rd highest budget in the SPL, 3rd was a gimmee, not an achievement!

Archived