Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

***BREAKING NEWS***

I haven't got a link...

Was talking to a very reliable source tonight that CL was given after the Crewe game 1 Month or maybe 4 games to improve results or else! Read into this what you want but it wouldn't be fair to post names live on the internet. Read my lips, CL's days are definitely numbered, unless for a miracle. You heard it here first. By my reckoning, We will have a new manager, or no manager for the spurs game.

I'M NOT BULL SHITTING!

And I wonder if you bothered to ask your reliable source where the money was coming from to pay him and his coaching team off? I had a mate who was a magician and I asked him if he could pull a rabbit out of a hat. He said no, but he could pull a hair out of his arse. Sounds like where our payoff money for Leveins coming from!

And I wonder if you bothered to ask your reliable source where the money was coming from to pay him and his coaching team off? I had a mate who was a magician and I asked him if he could pull a rabbit out of a hat. He said no, but he could pull a hair out of his arse. Sounds like where our payoff money for Leveins coming from!

I'm not saying belive it! Don't for all i care. Just telling you what i've heard!

Thinking it about it even more, I reckon that CL will be restricted at the start of Jan to alter the squad at all. I bet ya that the only way CL will be able to change the squad is if he beats Norwich and CP and then they might let him.

The board have been quite shrewd and realised that they had to say something before he could get his hands on the cash in january, so they told him 4 games before, win or you're gone. It will be interesteing to see what happens in the transfer window. You would think that he would have loads of people lined up to be signed for the CP game. If we see nothing happen then, I think it's downhill for CL

I think that could be right. He might get a loan striker in, but not much else. To be fair, its up to him now. The squad's big enough to cope, and the majority of them are his own men. Hopefully he'll have the balls to realise that one or two of his men aren't doing the business.

He's got the players to turn it around in January. But will he use them? And in the right positions?

I hope this is true, Its abit harsh on CL two games against two teams who were in the Prem last season to gain at LEAST 6 points. Oh well he dig himself in the hole i guess...

It's been an on going thing I supose. We need to stop it before it's to late. It looks like we will get relegated if CL carry's on.

CL is staying..FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes been offered a post selling half time hot beverages , hes promised to shake up this area by buyin in cheap scottish imports such as broth and haggis...this he hopes will bolster half time sales..........or so i heard :whistle:

CL is staying..FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes been offered a post selling half time hot beverages , hes promised to shake up this area by buyin in cheap scottish imports such as broth and haggis...this he hopes will bolster half time sales..........or so i heard :whistle:

lol lol

funny stuff.

i hope its true bout craig going cos hes taking the club in the wrong direction <_<

I haven't got a link...

Was talking to a very reliable source tonight that CL was given after the Crewe game 1 Month or maybe 4 games to improve results or else! Read into this what you want but it wouldn't be fair to post names live on the internet. Read my lips, CL's days are definitely numbered, unless for a miracle. You heard it here first. By my reckoning, We will have a new manager, or no manager for the spurs game.

I'M NOT BULL SHITTING!

If this is true, and they had given him a month, we are halfway through that now, and results haven't picked up, I reckon they are already speaking to potential candidates or at least their agents.

Archived