Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

***BREAKING NEWS***

I haven't got a link...

Was talking to a very reliable source tonight that CL was given after the Crewe game 1 Month or maybe 4 games to improve results or else! Read into this what you want but it wouldn't be fair to post names live on the internet. Read my lips, CL's days are definitely numbered, unless for a miracle. You heard it here first. By my reckoning, We will have a new manager, or no manager for the spurs game.

I'M NOT BULL SHITTING!

I haven't got a link...

Was talking to a very reliable source tonight that CL was given after the Crewe game 1 Month or maybe 4 games to improve results or else! Read into this what you want but i'm to afraid to post names live on the internet. Read my lips, CL's days are definitely numbered, unless for a miracle. You heard it here first. By my reckoning, We will have a new manager, or no manager for the spurs game.

I'M NOT BULL SHITTING!

there is light at the end of the hole we are slowly falling down :thumbup: good news then rather have no manager than levein for spurs game

I know it sounds shit, and we prob knew it all ready, but if we don't beat norwich and CP then CL is a gonna! No big supprise, but if I could have told you this before the Crewe game then...............

i feel sorry for levein :ph34r: having to top clubs to play and gain results from them. if only he did better against crewe and millwall. im glad im not a manager hes lucky he gets paid so much unlike most people on silly street

I haven't got a link...

Was talking to a very reliable source tonight that CL was given after the Crewe game 1 Month or maybe 4 games to improve results or else! Read into this what you want but i'm to afraid to post names live on the internet. Read my lips, CL's days are definitely numbered, unless for a miracle. You heard it here first. By my reckoning, We will have a new manager, or no manager for the spurs game.

I'M NOT BULL SHITTING!

That makes perfect sense with the 4-5-1 formation against reading :D

I know it sounds shit, and we prob knew it all ready, but if we don't beat norwich and CP then CL is a gonna! No big suprise, but if I could have told you this before the Crewe game then...............

Sorry, to add to that, even if we do beat Norwich, we were expected to get at least 4 points from our last 2 games, so i think only 6 points will save him now. even thats not even a definite job saver!

Sorry, to add to that, even if we do beat Norwich, we were expected to get at least 4 points from our last 2 games, so i think only 6 points will save him now. even thats not even a definite job saver!

The jammy Bast**d will get all 6 points (Which is great news for us i hasten to add as it moves us out of danger, hopfully) but it give him some breathing space, I just hope that if we fall on our faces again for a game or two after that the board acts the same way again, but even if they do it's not the way to ensure results and run the club

I haven't got a link...

Was talking to a very reliable source tonight that CL was given after the Crewe game 1 Month or maybe 4 games to improve results or else! Read into this what you want but it wouldn't be fair to post names live on the internet. Read my lips, CL's days are definitely numbered, unless for a miracle. You heard it here first. By my reckoning, We will have a new manager, or no manager for the spurs game.

I'M NOT BULL SHITTING!

Rubbish! Levein is going nowhere! And good thing too. He'll turn things round.

Thinking it about it even more, I reckon that CL will be restricted at the start of Jan to alter the squad at all. I bet ya that the only way CL will be able to change the squad is if he beats Norwich and CP and then they might let him.

The board have been quite shrewd and realised that they had to say something before he could get his hands on the cash in january, so they told him 4 games before, win or you're gone. It will be interesteing to see what happens in the transfer window. You would think that he would have loads of people lined up to be signed for the CP game. If we see nothing happen then, I think it's downhill for CL

Archived