Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Tim Speaks

It does make sense to me :ermm:

He means that he (Tim) agrees with Scowy and he (Tim) has sleepless nights about thinking about the solution :thumbup:

I am deeply concerned as you and sleep little in trying to find the solution and

agree with many of your paragraphs.

:D Yeah see it now! it's the comer after the "you" missing that threw me! I thought it strange for him to accuse Scowy of insomnia! I reckon Tim must write the 11+ papers in his spare time!

What a legend he is though, you can imagine him not sleeping at night and having to wake CL up next to him to discuss it! that's sick. Seriously though, i bet it's the same thing going around and around in his head...How do I get rid of CL cheaply!!!

It does make sense to me :ermm:

He means that he (Tim) agrees with Scowy and he (Tim) has sleepless nights about thinking about the solution :thumbup:

Yeah, that's how I interpreted it as well.

I bet TD is having sleepless nights, whatever he does right now will be a big risk. Whether he sticks with CL or brings someone new in there's no guarantee that results will pick up. Whatever the board decide right now they will be vilified for their actions if City don't improve.

Yeah, that's how I interpreted it as well.

I bet TD is having sleepless nights, whatever he does right now will be a big risk. Whether he sticks with CL or brings someone new in there's no guarantee that results will pick up. Whatever the board decide right now they will be vilified for their actions if City don't improve.

That's what he is paid for. ;):thumbup:

Tim has replied to e-mails regarding away ticketing that I have sent within a couple of hours on each occasion. Have also had a couple of phone conversations with Peter Jones as a result of the chats with Tim.

Hats off to the club for actually speaking to US.

Just a thought. I wonder whether the comment from Tim reference the "short term" might mean that the club will push the boat out to get a couple of players in to help the team ie. prepared to pay either wages or fees to get a free scoring striker ?

Perhaps if Tim Davies concentrated on letting the manager and his staff run the team and he focused on increasing the revenue and profile of the Club we would get along a lot better.

Once again it is clear that a CEO thinks he can hand down advise to the manager instead of focusing on the bigger picture. It happens at other Clubs as well so this isn't unique but it is a huge problem of what is wrong with the game these days.

Scowy's assessment is fine that's his thought and it is well constructed, but if that was to filter back to CL in anyway, which I am sure it will, then I will be horrified. We really appear to have an amatuerish set up administration-wise and it is that that is holding us back more than what we see on a Saturday afternoon.

Funny how CL wanted to punt Dion the moment he arrived but then he was remarkably offered a new deal. The Clubs Marketeers at work there to retain the alleged 'superstar'.

Club is rotten to the core and make no mistake.

Archived