Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manwell Pablo

Why we will win comfortable tommorow

Tommorw I shall be attending the game with my good friend Peter Hawkins, a Watford FC fan.

Now for some reason there is somting about this lad, whenever he watches Leicester, Leicester play amazing.

So he's only been to a few games this season. Stoke home Sheff u home and Watford away.

Every time we have needed points and every time we have looked really good, and more importantly won.

So lets hope this continues tommorow. If it does my I suggest we all put a pound into a bucket and buy him a half season ticket. :D

Tommorw I shall be attending the game with my good friend Peter Hawkins, a Watford FC fan.

Now for some reason there is somting about this lad, whenever he watches Leicester, Leicester play amazing.

So he's only been to a few games this season. Stoke home Sheff u home and Watford away.

Every time we have needed points and every time we have looked really good, and more importantly won.

So lets hope this continues tommorow. If it does my I suggest we all put a pound into a bucket and buy him a half season ticket. :D

I thought that with my dad, and then it went all so wrong and now he's banned!

Bah, you've just jinxed it now though!

:o

we will see! seeing as we have only one 5 times this season, having gone to three games ( one away as well ) and seeing a win each time is quite impressive. Actually when we went to see Watford Stoke Leicester won as well! theres somthing going on... :whistle:

if it works again, get him a 2nd half season ticket :rolleyes:

Or even better sell Tiatto or Douglas or Kisnorbo and use the money we get to buy him a season ticket ( but I fear we maybe won't get much condersing how rubbish the trio is ;) )

Archived