Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Team vs Palace

Yes it's the Kop for me my old fruit, always has been (even when we where at Filbert St.) and always will be, I am in Block D2 near the stairs (Have a look at my signature just under my log-on)

Hmm, looks like I will find it hard to find you then, seen as you are exactly the opposite end of the kop to where I am in block F1, seats 189 and 190. I wanted to be there because whenever I looked at the kop the chants mainly seemed to start around that area of the kop. Anyways I love it and hopefully the players must understand that if they play well, we chant well, and vias versa. My dad was a bit annoyed when Birch came out at half time and said something like 'Thank you everyone for your support, its been good please keep that up the lads appreciate that'. My dad was annoyed because it seemed like Birch was saying that WE need to be better, where really the truth is that the players need to be better.

Hmm, looks like I will find it hard to find you then, seen as you are exactly the opposite end of the kop to where I am in block F1, seats 189 and 190. I wanted to be there because whenever I looked at the kop the chants mainly seemed to start around that area of the kop. Anyways I love it and hopefully the players must understand that if they play well, we chant well, and vias versa. My dad was a bit annoyed when Birch came out at half time and said something like 'Thank you everyone for your support, its been good please keep that up the lads appreciate that'. My dad was annoyed because it seemed like Birch was saying that WE need to be better, where really the truth is that the players need to be better.

I can see how your dad could think that, but I think it’s a case of the Birch just being the Birch we all know that he can ‘Waffle’ a bit ,bless him though, I wouldn’t change him for the world, heart of gold that man

Yer true, Leicester Legend really.

So anyway, talking about Palace tommorow, how do you think it is going to go? I think it will sadly be... well I wont say because you might think I'm not a proper fan or anything but I cant really see Leicester winning sadly. Its just Palace are doing well and we arnt very good away :(

So anyway, talking about Palace tommorow, how do you think it is going to go? I think it will sadly be... well I wont say because you might think I'm not a proper fan or anything but I cant really see Leicester winning sadly. Its just Palace are doing well and we arnt very good away :(

We're gonna get mullered.

That dont make me any less of a fan , it just makes me realistic mate :cry:

My heart says a win, but with our record over the last few games, the smart money goes with a win to Palace sorry.

Henderson

Stearman - McCarthy - Johansson - Maybury

Hughes - Gudjonsson - Williams - Smith

Hammond - Hume

Although he's likely to go for...

Douglas

Stearman - McCarthy - Dublin - Maybury

Sylla - Williams - Kisnorbo - Joey - Smith

de Vries

Lovely.

We're gonna get mullered.

That dont make me any less of a fan , it just makes me realistic mate :cry:

Well said, I'm a newby you see so... ;)

Muz I love the avatar, thats where I got the idea for mine from :)

Yer I would say 2-1 Palace, maybe 2-2, not sure. You never know with City sadly... you never know....

Morning all

Most teams have come to Selhurst and played 4-5-1 this season and we have struggled to break them down.

I realise things are not going well for you guys at the moment but we have not exactly been playing champagne football ourselves this season. If you guys can keep it tight for the first half we always giftwrap a couple of chances every game.

Johnson is still not fit after his 2.5 months out and is not firing on all cylinders. And Morrison uses most of his energy arguing.

I actually believe if your team turns up with a positive attitude then they will more than likely come away with something.

Anyway all the best for the rest of the season. Fingers crossed for a Millwall/Brighton relegation double. :D

Levein will surely go for the following formation:

Douglas More a threat for himself recently

Maybury

McCarthy

Johansson

Tiatto (back from groin injury) Still asking myself why he's still getting the chance

Kisnorbo (back from illness) Can't play football

Gudjonsson

Sylla Absolutely not up for the job, mostly abysmal performances

Smith

Hume

DeVries

4-5-1 it shall be again...

We'll play well, but lose.

Archived