Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

Leicester v Crystal Palace

It's pathetic.

We can't score goals.

Our fairplay record is a joke. We earn cards like other teams score goals.

There is no compassion within the management.

And all I hear at the end of the day is the same excuses, over and over again.

Never thought that I'd say this but: Levein out!

We never looked like scoring at all today, the midfield just weren't able to create anything or give the ball to Smith who showed he could create something when were on top in the last 10 minutes of the 1st half.

McCarthy, Stearman and Hammond can all go away from today with their heads held high, especially Paddy Mac, I thought he was immense against Johnson.

Johnson only started getting abused after diving to try and win a penalty and then subsequently telling our fans to **** off.

Still what we could do for a player like him, McCarthy barely gave him a kick all afternoon yet still pops up to score at the end.

To be fair we played quite well in the first half today and I would say were perhaps the better side. We also created a few decent half chances. Second half we were poor for some inexplicable reason. The penalty decision seemed to make us lose concentration, although I don't think it was a penalty - not sure if McCarthy handled it of not but if he did it was ball to hand and his hand was across his chest. He certainly didn't seem to think it was a penalty.

The referee today was poor - most of our bookings were fairly innocuous and the ref failed to book their players for similar fouls.

Still, it an enigma as to why we're often the better side but lose.

2 be honest i dont know if it was a penalty it looked like he put his hands 2 his chest 2 block it, but not deliberate... 1st half u were better, but we did have our moments, 2nd half u had 1 chance and it wasnt on target.. so i think it was about even...

--------------------

EAGLES!!!!!!!!

Went to the game today. We were truly woeful. Didn't look like scoring all game. I wish we had a striker like Johnson so that we could finally put some away.

I wouldn't say that. First half we were the better side with three or four close efforts - particularly Hume's header.

Archived