Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lineker's Left Foot

Praying for own players...

I hope the big man up there doesn't strike me down with a lightning bolt, but recently I've been having strange thoughts that are based on the fact that if the following players were out injured for the rest of the season I'd most probably cheer !!! These players are:-

Rab Douglas, Danny Tiatto, Patrick Kisnorbo and Momo Sylla - ANYBODY ELSE BEEN HAVING STRANGE VIBES LIKE THIS??? I AM A CITY FAN THROUGH AND THROUGH BUT THEY DO NOT PLAY FOR THEIR SHIRTS !! :blush:

I hope the big man up there doesn't strike me down with a lightning bolt, but recently I've been having strange thoughts that are based on the fact that if the following players were out injured for the rest of the season I'd most probably cheer !!! These players are:-

Rab Douglas, Danny Tiatto, Patrick Kisnorbo and Momo Sylla - ANYBODY ELSE BEEN HAVING STRANGE VIBES LIKE THIS??? I AM A CITY FAN THROUGH AND THROUGH BUT THEY DO NOT PLAY FOR THEIR SHIRTS !! :blush:

Your wish came true with Tiatto, instead of them getting injured I just wish CL would wake up and realise these players are not going to keep us up but alas I dont think this is going to happen.

If that's your criteria for judging players then I'll bring my boots for the next game ;)

Seriously though, he has no abililty apart from chasing shadows and winning a few headers here and there. Sure he works hard, but he's just not good enough to be playing for Leicester City. In fact, it's arguable he's not good enough to be a professional footballer.

can someone explain why everybody hates kisnorbo so much? i will agree hes not the most talented but every time he has played he gives 100% and competes for everyball, surely thats all we can ask of him.

That's the absolute minimum required of any player. How does that last sentence differentiate him from an enthusiastic sunday league player?

can someone explain why everybody hates kisnorbo so much? i will agree hes not the most talented but every time he has played he gives 100% and competes for everyball, surely thats all we can ask of him.

Because he has the same footballing ability as Junior Lewis ....

Archived